Skylantis

The official place for towns to be posted.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

DancingJoe
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: DancingJoe

Skylantis

Post by DancingJoe »

The town's name is Skylantis. This town is a place where you can create 2 different types of houses. You can create a floating house in the sky area, or a regular house on good ground. I guess that would be a modern city? Anyways, also in the city we have different activities that you can do while you are feeling bored.

1: I have created a MCJ adventure map, which includes parkour, redstone wiring, piston evasiveness, and at times, pure luck is needed to not die! I suggest you empty your inventory before going, but if you forget, there a chest to put your items in (no I won't steal them)!

2: There is a spleef arena under the pixel art shovel. Feel free to play it and use it to it's maximum. Just remember to always put the dirt back!

I think mostly what I need right now is residences, but if someone tells me a good idea for the city, they can help build it. Of course, every city has it's rules.

1: No griefing. This should be obvious, as it ruins people's hard worked on buildings.

2: Don't be the idiot who puts his house in the middle of the road. It would be preferable if you made a house 3 blocks away from the road, but I won't change it if it 's not.

Skylantis is a new and creative city. If you want to build, ask me or BigPapi7. Or just post on this forum. Skylantis is accessible by stargate at the moment. We hope you join our dream to make this city the best it can be.
cyehsc
Wood craftsman

Re: Skylantis

Post by cyehsc »

Where can I DL the puzzle map? I'd really like to play it.
My unleashing legendary wrath upon idiots quota for today is: (print_var 'idiotquota')
DancingJoe
Staff

Post by DancingJoe »

It's not available for download yet, I will make a downloadable version in the future.
joshthelegodude
I love Diamonds

Post by joshthelegodude »

Just an idea, but have you considered making an area where people can make an underwater house? It would be great to put a bunch of air of Atlantis blocks (leaves) so people can make underwater houses. I can donate at least a stack of them.
DancingJoe
Staff

Post by DancingJoe »

There are no oceans near but I can absolutely created one. I actually have a underwater house and it's awesome.