Dragonstone

The official place for towns to be posted.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Malifore
Vip

Dragonstone

Post by Malifore »

Dragonstone - built in the ruins of the ancient dwarven city of Krag Kotor

Dragonstone is ready for occupants. Free to live there but I would like to set a few ground rules to keep the town beautiful.

What the inside of your buildings looks like is up to you - but I ask that the outsides be build of stone brick and cobblestone. Mossy and cracked brick is fine and especially on the top layer of the city. For those free-standing buildings on top I would also allow raw wood for bordering and beautification.

Try to avoid altering the landscape too drastically. One of the reasons I built Dragonstone is because of the fantastic way the randomly generated landscape made it. It's not for us to Desecrate Notch's beauty. If you are building on one of the bottom layers, try to integrate the entrance to your structure with the landscape and keep most of it underground.

Try not to make your structures TOO huge. There is a fine line between impressive and overwhelming. There is a lot of room on the top layer but I'm sure more then one person would like to build up there.

And that's it. If you are going to build on the top layer - extend the road to your building please. The warp is "kk" and if anyone has an awesome suggestion the would break one of the above rules - post it here.
joshthelegodude
I love Diamonds

Re: Dragonstone

Post by joshthelegodude »

soo....If you're startincg a new town can i have arch cove?
joshthelegodude
I love Diamonds

Post by joshthelegodude »

soo....If you're startincg a new town can i have arch cove?
minkey0774
Tree puncher

Post by minkey0774 »

could i have a house there ?
Game Maker
-meaney88