Blazing Sands

The official place for towns to be posted.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

DancingJoe
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: DancingJoe

Blazing Sands

Post by DancingJoe »

Caldavas and I were bored one day, so the first thing that came to mind was the idea to make a town in the desert near us! Blazing Sands is a peaceful community where you can own a plot for free.
Inside the town, when you become a citizen, you have access to many useful things.
Such things are...
-Public Mine
-Public Cauldron
-Public Farm
Remember, this is a new town, so there will be many more Public things released to citizens.
If we see you have made a rather impressive looking house on your plot area, we may upgrade your rank to a Builder! Builders have access to the storage area, which allows them to make whatever they want in a non-taken area.
Blazing Sands already has three residents. These residents are...
-evzoz
-killer86426
-dzner123
If you would want to join this nice little town, feel free to post on this topic or pm me or caldavas in-game.
If you see the town and believe it is missing something that will make it more town-like pm me on the forums, and we will do our best to see to it done.
When you visit the town, please check out the house on the right of the archway, it shows the rules that will keep the area under control.

We hope you join our small town and Happy Minecrafting!
Kaos1559
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: kaos1559

Re: Blazing Sands

Post by Kaos1559 »

I could build something pretty that would atract tourists if you wanted im kinda bored and all ive been doing is building my own little place to call home so if you need anyhelp let me know.
What song is that? DARUDE SANDSTORM!
Fraggles
Vip

Post by Fraggles »

Yeah sure, find a way for me to access the town without losing my current home and I'll come. Count me in, I like projects like these while they last.
FRAG OUT!
blazingjets
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: blazingjets

Post by blazingjets »

I believe I have the right to all things blazing thank you! lol, but really I would love to see it soon!
guitarmaniac004
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: guitarmaniac004

Post by guitarmaniac004 »

umm this was posted almost 2 years ago... so this town was in the old world... which is unaccessable... just sayin :P
Does a set containing all sets contain itself?
coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Post by coolkid691 »

I want to join it now!
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!
caldavas
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: caldavas (cakedavas)

Post by caldavas »

blazing sands was best town, with best archway, no walls, the most efficient mines / farms, the best tree house ever made, we even had a church! on the outskirts there was the best castle ever made, with its very advanced defenses, that was not 3 blocks off at all, and a very fancy floor and was the best place for the famous vip battles.

you are all jelly now

hey joe ...... blazing sands 2.0? :D
Internal Error 402: signature not found
-caldavas
cake is amazing
DancingJoe
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: DancingJoe

Post by DancingJoe »

Beautiful scenery and mountains, so glad I took time out of my precious life to make something as beautiful as it, not to mention the glorious completely finished castle view it had
h8r3dn3x
Bare hands digger

Post by h8r3dn3x »

Give me a tp!