Ender Pearl Parkour

MinecraftJunkie members who deserve to be in the spotlight. Check here to see what they have built.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Nicolu
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Nicolu

Ender Pearl Parkour

Post by Nicolu »

So, We have massive influx of Ender Pearls due to all the lovely Ender-grinders folks have these days. So I end up a simple, fun course of Ender Parkour!

Rules:
1. NO BREAKING ANYTHING.
2. Ender-Glitching allowed. (Where you hit the side of a block and go through it)
3. NO PVP. You can use friends as targets to get where you wanna go, but make sure they are okay with it.
4. Use as many pearls as you'd like. Whether you buy them or bring them.

Objective:
Basicly just make it to the end of the course. There's a small platform and some signs declaring you've made it. I plan on hosting a few events here at some point in the future. (Like maybe when we've got people on this weekend) More fun to play with friends and race.

More:
There are some shop areas set up so people can sell Ender Pearls there if they would like, however it will be first come first server on the spots.

(Ignore my Poke-based Texture pack. :D )

Gman325
Vip

Re: Ender Pearl Parkour

Post by Gman325 »

Wow, looks cool! How do we get there?
“The man who cannot believe his senses, and the man who cannot believe anything else, are both insane, but their insanity is proved not by any error in their argument, but by the manifest mistake of their whole lives."
G.K. Chesterton
Nicolu
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Nicolu

Re: Ender Pearl Parkour

Post by Nicolu »

I forgot to mention that, didn't I?! You can reach the course by using the standard Star Gate network. There's a Star gate downstairs at spawn, as well as many other locations.