Atlantian Envoy has made land fall! (Preview)

MinecraftJunkie members who deserve to be in the spotlight. Check here to see what they have built.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Zerathule
Vip

Atlantian Envoy has made land fall! (Preview)

Post by Zerathule »

This is a preview of a future project that will take place after the release of the quest hub "Lava Storm Mountains."

The Atlantian Envoy has made land fall on the shores of Junkie Harbor aboard the famed Atlantian vessel "Poseidon, Harbinger of the Sea." The envoy has come to seek an audience with the Junkie Pirates and their swashbuckling leader Kommy000 in hopes of forming a new accord. A ruthless faction know as "The Red Tide" has invaded their kingdom of Atlantis. The war between the Atlantians and The Red Tide has gone on for too long, and the Atlantians' backs are against the wall and desperately need aid; desperate enough to sign a pact with the Junkie Pirate and enlist the aid of both their rambunctious brigade and malevolent Kraken!

As the deligations continue, we will soon see if the Junkie Pirates and their Kraken warder will go to war along side the Atlantians and finally bring this oceanic war to an end...
Attachments
Atlantian.jpg
Atlantian.jpg (191.77 KiB) Viewed 5398 times
coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Re: Atlantian Envoy has made land fall! (Preview)

Post by coolkid691 »

I like the storyline. It catches your attention
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!
rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Post by rocky535 »

This looks amazing, now I know what that volcano is for :D
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
Zerathule
Vip

Post by Zerathule »

The Volcano is for Lavastorm mountains. Atlantis is still on the build queue. But, I am showcasing it now to give a preview at the up coming projects.
bobington1997
Bare hands digger

Post by bobington1997 »

Nice build