Important request

MinecraftJunkie members who deserve to be in the spotlight. Check here to see what they have built.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Ez86
I love gold

Important request

Post by Ez86 »

Hello everybody,
i think many of you have seen my buildings and i sadly have to say that what ive build on server is limited, Not to my skills but even at the fact of gettin all the materials. So.... now i have to asked if i can have creative mod for a huge thing i planned for comunity. Its gonne be a huge sandstone/Ancient city thing with a pvparena and some real epic structures..... Image thats the tower i planed first atm....
Sure i can do it without creative and flying but it will take me ages to do taht and will even ruin the landscape to get the materials. I think it should be ok to give me this power just for making something for each of you, and maybe make this server more epic than it is today....

first look coords : 3061,64 1904 (realy near at Piratspawn aND SUPERMALL.........

Thank you anyway

Faithfully E86
rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Re: Important request

Post by rocky535 »

Sorry to burst your bubble but, you most likely won't get cm for it. Many people have asked for it for things like this including me but, something better to ask for is to get the items you need to build it spawned in as it's not as risky.
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
Ez86
I love gold

Post by Ez86 »

Yeah its ok at anyway, i just thought at creative it must be faster. Also cuz i want to make a advertise Video for Youtube with some impressiv buildings from users at MCJ for MCJ. And i dont think that to dont get it cuz no one other get is a good Argument for not give it. Zerathule have it too and i build sometimes as good as he do. And i,m much more active than he is (realy no Offence). That request i put here isnt a asked for raise my power forever or for my Ego. Its just cuz i wanna make some realy Epic things for this Server and the Community cuz its in my Opinion one of the best i known.
Nicolu
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Nicolu

Post by Nicolu »

Please don't compare yourself to Zera until you've build things that actually stand up to what he's done.
kolo
Staff

Post by kolo »

I honestly think ez should be Grand Archetic. He is an AMAZING builder. The thing he is building right now I took a look at it and it just blew my mind, I never thought it was possible to make sand stone look so well. It was almost one of the best things I saw on MCJ, not to mention it wasn't even done.
Ez86
I love gold

Post by Ez86 »

nico i wont compare but i realy think that it is not wasted to give me that for while and i make a example with zera, so sry
Ez86
I love gold

Post by Ez86 »

yeah but nevermind than, ill impress by myself without help from now till forever, so its ok ;) Sry for disturbing you all
Kaos1559
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: kaos1559

Post by Kaos1559 »

Why not get what you currently have done world edited into creative world (if no one minds doing that)then you would be able to have GM and we wouldn't need to worry about I dunno having items spawned in.
What song is that? DARUDE SANDSTORM!
caldavas
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: caldavas (cakedavas)

Post by caldavas »

well kaos ez is planing to put a pvp arena somewhere in the middle of it PLUS have you seen the SIZE of the thing in the picture??? its HUGE and ez is building it kind of to scale so moving it back to new world so the rest of the community can use it when its done will PROBABLY crash the server.

jus sayin
Internal Error 402: signature not found
-caldavas
cake is amazing
joshthelegodude
I love Diamonds

Post by joshthelegodude »

We don't reward people based on their plans, we reward them on what they've done