Important request

MinecraftJunkie members who deserve to be in the spotlight. Check here to see what they have built.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Ez86
I love gold

Re: Important request

Post by Ez86 »

joshthelegodude wrote:We don't reward people based on their plans, we reward them on what they've done
its ok, so wait for the day it will be finished^^^^
Zerathule
Vip

Post by Zerathule »

Just to put this as kindly as possible I would like to just chime in on this, mainly to clear up some misconceptions.

The title of Grand Architect was not given as an attainable rank. It was a title given to me as a token of gratitude from the server Admins in thanks for putting forth the effort to create something with out being asked to, but, was needed by the server. What Nico and I started set the trend for the people wanting do "community projects." While I do have access to creative mode, the title of Grand Architect does not specifically denote the right to use it. What I am getting at is; you don't need to have Grand Architect to be able to get access to creative mode.

Secondly, while I do appreciate your dedication to gather materials for your builds, be reminded, I as well as everyone else has gone down the same path before we where considered for the right to use creative mode. It is not my intention to marginalize your efforts or dedication for gathering, but at the same time, it does not automatically deem a license to creative mode. However, I know exactly how you feel, the hindrance of gravity, material supply, and the general burdens of normal mode bogs down the creative process with unneeded overhead, and with that I wish the best of luck with your petition. At the very least the ability to fly would be a boon to your efforts.

Lastly, I am about to throw down a bit of dominance here for everyone else who should read this post...

I am Grand Architect for a very good reason, and maintain my privileges for the same reasons. I got to where I am because I am the best at what I do. It is one thing to make a town, castle, or stand alone building, it is an entirely different to raise an island from the oceans, terraform every blade of grass, fabricate towns, fortresses, fleets of ships complete with its own Kraken, ancient ruins, develop a transport system, and generate lore. There are things I have made that most people haven't even fully explored.

With Normal Mode, I created a sanctuary in the woodland realms, I footed the beginnings of a bastion of darkness, and sheltered the shivering travelers in the howling lands of the tundras.

With Creative Mode, I constructed a buzzing center of commerce, forged a grand PvP arena and bridled a dragon in the process, and as my crowning achievement I raised an island from the sea floor and set my claim upon each every block that it took to make it because I know... I made that!

And even after all that.... You know what?

If I ever garnered the power of world edit.... I would raise continents beneath your feet.

THAT is why I am Grand Architect Zerathule.
Ez86
I love gold

Post by Ez86 »

Yeah Zera,
i think or better i hope i understand right what you wanna say. And if there is a understanding Mistake to my words i have to excuse myself, i realy dont wanna get your prefix/sufix (idk) i even dont wanna make a Dick compare with you. I,ll Know that you build amazing and most of your Buildings i realy liked. The only thing i have to say is that i am not be much worster than you and that you are not the best. Maybe here on MCJ i agree a bit, but not THE BEST OF ALL. BTW i Terraformend Mountains too, and some other ADV,s make very impressiv Things, more impressiv than i did Thought. Its just a game and i and others have realy other things to raise our Ego. I just only want to make it faster cuz its was an idea to make it for comunity, thats the reason why i used your name for an example...sry for that.

Faithfully
Ez86
Zerathule
Vip

Post by Zerathule »

Yeah, I know, that is why I support your request for flying.

I am just egotistical and have a flare for the dramatics. I'm not going to lie when I say most of that post was because of what other people say, rather than what you said. Unfortunately, half of my post was just so I could "kill two birds with one stone" and it ended up tied into your thread.

While I do agree with you getting some sort of tool to make building easier, I also wanted to state clearly to other people why things are the way they are. Kolo was not the first say something with a similar slant, and every time someone questions my position it bothers me more than it should. This time I just wanted to spell it out clearly for everyone else, it wasn't really directed at you at all. That's why it just ended up in your thread.

But again, I vote, for what it is worth, that if it is possible Ez should be given a temp flying pass and see where it goes from there. After that maybe we can take the training wheels off.

Also, it would be great if we could eventually find a system where our Adv. Builders could apply for a flying license to help them in their constructions.
Ez86
I love gold

Post by Ez86 »

Ok,
so i hope you realy belive my words. I dont need a permament power raise or something and i told it twice even not YOUR job. And i realy understand your small rage about that... i have raged many times cuz users didnt believed that i am worthy to be ADV so i understand. I realy hoped to put together all ADV and Grand Architekt Force at one giant projekt. Maybe (dont know how it spellet right in english) for a ,,CUZ WE CAN EPIC,, Building. WIth out any offence i think we realy need theme based realy epic buildings on MCJ cuz its worthy for the server.... just an idea.

I excuse myself for any translation or understanding Trouble and wish you much luck with your game Zera.

Faithfully
Ez86
Nicolu
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Nicolu

Post by Nicolu »

A group project would be interesting.

Also, your English is good enough to understand. If you need help with translations or spellings for words, Google has a free translator that you can go from German, or whatever your native language is, to English.
Kommy
Site Admin and Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Kommy000

Post by Kommy »

hmm sounds interesting
I will crash you… Like we crashed capitalism…
Anyway… tech, geek, fps fanatic and now Minecraft junkie.
http://www.urban1cycle.com
http://www.minecraftjunkie.com
https://valheimgaming.com
Ez86
I love gold

Post by Ez86 »

Nicolu wrote:A group project would be interesting.

Also, your English is good enough to understand. If you need help with translations or spellings for words, Google has a free translator that you can go from German, or whatever your native language is, to English.
i know nicolu, ty for the help but i tried to use it with english words that i know and saw that the translation failed many times. And Yes, i make a new treat for the adv epic thing.
caldavas
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: caldavas (cakedavas)

Post by caldavas »

i agree with Ez ... google translate is poop at grammar and putting words in the right places :D
Internal Error 402: signature not found
-caldavas
cake is amazing