Matt6045 Appealing(CountyPo)

Read the rules.Apply to join the server, Follow the format, and fill it out.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

SpikeTheWalrus
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: Matt6045

Matt6045 Appealing(CountyPo)

Post by SpikeTheWalrus »

So uh this is my first time Appealing, i dont even know if im in the right spot to do this but hey its worth a try soooooo im appealing because i griefed a admins beacon that i had no clue it was County's but im really sorry for that and also i have 100% all the iron blocks thats if my house/island is still there. And i will be willing to give it all back. Tbh i just wanna get back on and starting playing with the rest of the gang that i play with, mostly Mio and Lich oh and Polly. Thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope this works. Thank you so much, have a good day. c:
Countypo
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: Countypo

Re: Matt6045 Appealing(CountyPo)

Post by Countypo »

Note to the other staff, I will not be giving input in this appeal because it directly concerns me and would be a conflict of interest. Banning him was objectively correct because of the quantity and scale of the grief, appeals are subjective.

In the case that you do unban him, make sure to confiscate the iron and destroy it because I've already rolled all of the stolen iron back and reclaimed it.
SpikeTheWalrus
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: Matt6045

Post by SpikeTheWalrus »

Sooo every time i tried to log on to the server it still say's i'm banned
coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Post by coolkid691 »

The staff team is still discussing your appeal, please wait patiently while we figure it out :)
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!