Police Application

Read the rules.Apply to join the server, Follow the format, and fill it out.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

zachsepicworld
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: zachsepicworld

Police Application

Post by zachsepicworld »

Why I Want Police:

I have many reason I would like to be Police. I am going to organize them to help you.

1. I love helping people. It makes me feel like a better person. I have helped many people on many other servers and would like to help out here to. I know all the rules and punishments. I do not abuse and I like to challenge myself.

2. I am very active. On a server that shut down eventually, I got Moderator but had to have 100 hours of on time just to apply for it. I am not a Veteran yet. I was just unbanned and I honestly have no idea why I was banned, it just said: Banned: "The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!" That is the only reason I'm not a Veteran yet.

3. I have many skills. I am a great helper and builder. I am new to developing though. I am a Builder on many servers. I have many ideas that I would like to add to this server.

4. I have had experience with staff ranks before. Owner and OP (my server), Co-Owner and OP, Admin and OP, Head-Mod and OP, Moderator, Helper, Builder, and Jr.Mod.

5. I know all the commands. I know all the commands and I can list the ones a Police rank has. /jail, /unjail, /mute, /kick, /tempban and /ban (I think).

6. I am a very respectful and kind player and would hope to make this server better.

I hope you like this Application! :D

-Regards,

Zach
coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Re: Police Application

Post by coolkid691 »

Police applications are not currently open at this moment in time. If you wish to apply for police you can keep an eye on the forums and they're will be an official forum thread about them, which is where you will post your application.
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!