[CLOSED] VIP Application Archive [CLOSED]

Read the rules.Apply to join the server, Follow the format, and fill it out.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

erik_fuckscats
Minecraft what??

Re: [OPEN!!!] Applications for Police! Aug 8 - Aug 18

Post by erik_fuckscats »

Hello :D my name is Erik this is my second application because the others where too dense
I am of age;16
My Timezone is:Est
I Have Been On MCJ: A month and 3 days.
Postcount (At Time Of Application): Third
Real-Life Friends On Server: None.
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not):Installed don't know how to use it.
Have you ever been jailed/banned? : I have never been jailed/banned but scolded twice
Do you like The Lion King: Original was GREAT, but 1 and 1/2 brought shame

1. Assume you have the chance to replace one member of the staff team (Choices listed below). You may go straight from whatever rank you are right now, to completely replacing the user that you chose. Pick a member of the staff team, give three reasons why they are not fit for the job, one example of those reasons, and explain why you would be better suited for their position.

:Last time I posted this I put Caldrin not knowing him and caldavas and two different people.
if i where to replace a person from the choices i would pick PMW, just because he gets off task a bit and does not help when help is needed.

2. Suppose that you're accepted for the Police application, and you share this with a close friend or sibling who also plays Minecraft. Unfortunately for you, that friend/sibling is a jerk, and logs into your account while you are not in the house. They then proceed to grief people, tpkill, jail tons of people, and cuss out the staff. You know that we punish players by the account on this server, and that the punishment will go directly to you. How do you choose to appeal this?

:first i would fist-bump Him/her if miniguns where killed, second i would personally apologize to anyone who was ,griefed,emotionaly or mentaly hurt, I would then put the damage on myself.

3. A week after becoming Police and befriending some of the staff, you find out that Caldrin, Countypo, and TheDoleking are planning on faking a situation that would give them a reason to ban a user that they disliked on the server. This user is completely innocent, only being guilty of being annoying to the staff. You’re a new staff member and nobody really trusts you that much yet, and Caldrin/Countypo/TheDoleking are threatening to have you demoted and banned if you rat on them, and you have no evidence except for your word. How do you react to this situation

:Something i have been doing in situations such as staff abuse or suspicion of hacking is I take screen shots of the situation, then i will go out of my line of duty and use /socialspy. Thus informing Nicolu or exploding boxes

4. You have reason to believe someone is using a mod/client that allows them to Xray! How do you go about handing the situation? Do you confront them, if so, how? Do you wait and talk to a higher ranked staff member?

: Usually Countypo has a way of figuring stuff out, When being confronted ill ask where he/she got the items and how, such as where is his/her mine located log block is a nifty tool so ill use that aswell.

5. Tell us why you'd like to be a Police on our server. What interests you most, and what do you expect to spend most your time doing?

: One reason id like to be considered a Vip on the server is because I want to be that guy Defaults go to when they have troubles. What interest me is how everyone on the server communicates as a family. I know I have only been here for a short while but i`ve learned so much here, and that's why i want to be a Police.

Dolla Dolla bills yeah
Simondw
Minecraft what??

Re: [Open] Police Applications!! [1/18 - 2/1]

Post by Simondw »

Timezone: usa
How Long Have You Been On MCJ: a few years
Postcount (At Time Of Application): idk
Real-Life Friends On Server: Bane_of_Enderman
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not): no
Have you ever been jailed/banned? (If so, why/how many times): a lot, people ewre mean
Do you like The Lion King: no
kolo
Staff

Post by kolo »

==Police Profile==
Timezone: Newfoundland Standard Time Zone
How Long Have You Been On MCJ: Joined the forums on August 15th 2011. 2 years 5 months 2 days.
Postcount (At Time Of Application): 522
Real-Life Friends On Server: Kaos1559, Maxse123, Meaney88, Rocky535, Galoop, fitzy, aman709, and a ton more but they are inactive.
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not): Yes, I go on whenever I can.
Have you ever been jailed/banned? (If so, why/how many times): I have been jailed several times mostly from pvp, I have been banned once.
Do you like The Lion King: I still never seen it.

1. Assume you have the chance to replace one member of the staff team (Choices listed below). You may go straight from whatever rank you are right now, to completely replacing the user that you chose. Pick a member of the staff team, give three reasons why they are not fit for the job, one example of those reasons, and explain why you would be better suited for their position.
(Choices: Nicolu, Explodingboxes, Countypo, caldrin, Caldavas, Coolkid, Miniguns)[Inactivity is NOT a valid reason]

1. If I where to replace on member of the staff team my choice would have to be Miniguns. I am sorry Miniguns I love you and you are a great staff you follow the rules and enforce them well. The reason I picked Miniguns is because sometimes he can seem rude to certain players on the server.

2. Suppose that you're accepted for the Police application, and you share this with a close friend or sibling who also plays Minecraft. Unfortunately for you, that friend/sibling is a jerk, and logs into your account while you are not in the house. They then proceed to grief people, tpkill, jail tons of people, and cuss out the staff. You know that we punish players by the account on this server, and that the punishment will go directly to you. How do you choose to appeal this?

If my friend or sibling got on my minecraft account and started breaking tons and tons of rules I would post an application on the forums about everything that happened and put in the extra time to make my best appeal possible. I would try everything to get unbanned or even just explain what happened if I was only jailed. I would go on mumble try to explain the full story the best I can and hope that the staff members forgive me for the actions that where taken on my account.

3. A week after becoming Police and befriending some of the staff, you find out that Caldrin, Countypo, and TheDoleking are planning on faking a situation that would give them a reason to ban a user that they disliked on the server. This user is completely innocent, only being guilty of being annoying to the staff. You’re a new staff member and nobody really trusts you that much yet, and Caldrin/Countypo/TheDoleking are threatening to have you demoted and banned if you rat on them, and you have no evidence except for your word. How do you react to this situation?

3. If Caldrin, County, and Dole are attempting to get a innocent member of minecraft junkie banned besides for the fact they dislike them I would try to talk to them about it first. If I could I would try to change their minds about what actions they are about to take and I would let the Nico, Boxes and Kommy know about what is happening. By trying to explain to them first that what they are trying to do is a bad idea it has a chance to change their minds and prevent anyone get in big trouble. If they diclined that I would bring it to the admins so they can help deal with the situation.

4. You have reason to believe someone is using a mod/client that allows them to Xray! How do you go about handing the situation? Do you confront them, if so, how? Do you wait and talk to a higher ranked staff member?

4. If I believed that someone was using xray I would bring it up with a staff member if possible. I would explain to them the reasoning I think the user is xraying and ask if they can vanish and teleport to the user and look at his mines. The signs that a user is xraying are: Dark 1x2 mines going in random directions up and down and if the user has a TON of diamonds. Normally someone playing minecraft will place torches when they mine and not keep changing directions, especially not up and down.

5. Tell us why you'd like to be a Police on our server. What interests you most, and what do you expect to spend most your time doing?

5. For this question I am going to explain my life on minecraft junkie. I was promoted to Police without even applying about 2 years ago. I was Police for a long time but I got caught up in PvP and PvP is just drama. You get upset when you get killed and whoever you kill gets upset so it's constant drama of people getting mad at each other which led me to a demotion due to the fact that I PvP'ed all the time. I would like to point out I have removed my PvP and will NEVER turn it on again. I was then promoted again to Police I was Police for a long time and then one day I was promoted to staff. I was staff for about 6 months but later due to inactivity I was demoted to Police. I came on one day and just completely lost. This I have no excuse for I just lost it. I was banned. I appealed and apologized and after a while I was unbanned. and now I am trying to get back to where I was. A helpful kind loving caring person. Just give me a chance and I promise you won't regret it.
habitat5000
Minecraft what??

Post by habitat5000 »

The name is habitat5000
How Long Have You Been On MCJ: one Year and 3 weeks
Postcount (At Time Of Application): i have had 2 applications.
Real-Life Friends On Server: theminingduck
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not): i do and most the time i am on junkie i am on mumble to.
Have you ever been jailed/banned? (If so, why/how many times): 11 times i have been jailed and never been ban.
Do you like The Lion King: No!

(Choices: Nicolu, Explodingboxes, Countypo, caldrin, Caldavas, Coolkid, Miniguns)[Inactivity is NOT a valid reason]

I would pick boxes he is constantly crashing the server upsetting people he as crashed the server 21 times he kills me and jails me for fun and and he annoys people a lot by doing so i think that killing peoples animals and messing with them and what they make

I would go on the mcj forms and apologize to every one that i grief,killed,jailed, then i would go on mumble and tell every one on there what happened and give a big apology to the stuff for getting cussed off after i would go on the server and give the people that i grief,tpkilled,jailed there stuff back and apologize to them and then i would find my friend/sibling and yell that them for doing that and i would go and change my minecraft password.

3. A week after becoming Police and befriending some of the staff, you find out that Caldrin, Countypo, and TheDoleking are planning on faking a situation that would give them a reason to ban a user that they disliked on the server. This user is completely innocent, only being guilty of being annoying to the staff. You’re a new staff member and nobody really trusts you that much yet, and Caldrin/Countypo/TheDoleking are threatening to have you demoted and banned if you rat on them, and you have no evidence except for your word. How do you react to this situation?

I would find this player and ask if Caldrin/Countypo/TheDoleking have been tpkilling, kicking, jailing or other stuff and when i get the answers then i would go on mumble find some one that is a higher rank then me tell them what the player told me and tell them what i know and ask if i should ban or jail or even demote them after doing all that i would then find them and tell them what they have been doing and what going to be done.

i would find the player and keep my eye on him and looking for tunnels that are made by him that lead to diamonds and other stuff i would then go on mumble and ask some one that is a higher rank and ask if i should ban or jail them after i would then tell the player what i am going to do to you.

I have been playing mcj for a good amount of time and i love it playing with all my friends and its just so much fun so i think that if i am a cop i could help people with stuff and give my opine and i am and I'm very active and i will be even more active if i am a cop i will be there when people need help all the time.

Hope i make the crew >3 MCJ
Bane_of_Endermen
Wood craftsman

Post by Bane_of_Endermen »

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time.
How Long Have You Been On MCJ: 2 Years
Postcount (At Time Of Application): 62
Real-Life Friends On Server: None anymore.
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not): Yes, i am on all the time.
Have you ever been jailed/banned? (If so, why/how many times): Yes, i have been jailed for various things, and banned once for putting stuff in chests on the temp world.
Do you like The Lion King: Yes

1. I would replace Caldavas, he does great as a staff member. He also is a wonderful person in any game you play with him in. The reason i am choosing him as who i would replace is because i feel as if he would easily be able to get his rank again. I don't think i would be better than him but i believe we could be at equal grounds.

2. I would appeal as if i had done said actions, all punishments are on accounts and not the user of the account. I take full responsibility when something like this happens and go to further extent to see how it may be prevented.

3. I would contact Kommy, Explodingboxes, or Nicolu. I trust them as responsible, well minded people and they know how to handle a situation such as this.

4. I would see what the player is doing at the current moment, if somewhat suspicious actions occur i will ask them what they are doing. No matter their response i would look around their mines and check their recent logs for mining diamonds and other ores. If something was found, the player would be jailed for a set amount of time and a staff member of higher ranking would be notified.

6. I feel as if i now can handle the responsibility of such rank, i had been only wanting ADVbuilder but now with the recent world reset i feel as i could be the one to help 'police' the people. I also want to show other staff and mumble people that i am not just a 'goof' and can actually handle having a higher rank than ADVbuilder.

Also i feel i can do my job and have fun like this man
Remmi
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: TNTRemmi

Post by Remmi »

==Police Profile==
Timezone:PST
How Long Have You Been On MCJ: About a Year
Postcount (At Time Of Application): 7
Real-Life Friends On Server: BoomEmmi
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not): Yes, and I would love to join you guys if necessary.
Have you ever been jailed/banned? (If so, why/how many times): Yes, I was jailed for taking a persons pumpkin once.
Do you like The Lion King: Yes, my favorite movie.

(Choices: Nicolu, Explodingboxes, Countypo, caldrin, Caldavas, Coolkid, Miniguns)[Inactivity is NOT a valid reason] This is a very hard decision for multiple reasons, but if I had to pick, Miniguns. He doesn't seem to help anyone as far as I've seen. Definetly not as much as everyone else on the staff team.

2. Suppose that you're accepted for the Police application, and you share this with a close friend or sibling who also plays Minecraft. Unfortunately for you, that friend/sibling is a jerk, and logs into your account while you are not in the house. They then proceed to grief people, tpkill, jail tons of people, and cuss out the staff. You know that we punish players by the account on this server, and that the punishment will go directly to you. How do you choose to appeal this? I'd be willing to take the punishment as much as it would stink. As you punish by account, not the person on the account.
But I would try my hardest to prevent this incident from happening again, for the sake of the server.

3. A week after becoming Police and befriending some of the staff, you find out that Caldrin, Countypo, and TheDoleking are planning on faking a situation that would give them a reason to ban a user that they disliked on the server. This user is completely innocent, only being guilty of being annoying to the staff. You’re a new staff member and nobody really trusts you that much yet, and Caldrin/Countypo/TheDoleking are threatening to have you demoted and banned if you rat on them, and you have no evidence except for your word. How do you react to this situation? I would take snapshots of the scene, then personally report to Kommy, etc.

4. You have reason to believe someone is using a mod/client that allows them to Xray! How do you go about handing the situation? Do you confront them, if so, how? Do you wait and talk to a higher ranked staff member? I would first question them and look for any suspicions. I would speak to them calmly until I could get a higher ranked staff member into the conversation.

5. Tell us why you'd like to be a Police on our server. What interests you most, and what do you expect to spend most your time doing? I would like to be a Police on MCJ because I would like the advantage to help people and take care of griefers, etc. quickly and easily. I would spend most of my time as I would always, but making sure the server is safe, fun, and enjoyable to all.

Thank You!
-TNTRemmi
Last edited by Remmi on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamer Girls can kick BUTT more than a Gamer Guy can. <3<3
boomer39
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: pres39

Post by boomer39 »

Timezone:
PST
How Long Have You Been On MCJ:
For a Few years
Postcount (At Time Of Application):
11:26 Pm
Real-Life Friends On Server:
Kenny
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not):
I can download mumble, but right now my sound is not working. When I get it fixed I can get mumble.
Have you ever been jailed/banned? (If so, why/how many times):
I've been on for so long and I don't think I have, if i have it wasn't bad or i wouldn't be here :D
Do you like The Lion King:
I have not watched the movie for a very long time, So i will have to say no.

With replacing a staff member I would have to pass. I am not looking for a role as the high place in the staff team. I want to be a low member and be able to help and guide new members. All the staff members listed i have not seen anything that would require improvement so I could not come up with three things to do so.

I don't give my password out and i understand the punishment for that. If that does happen i will accept the punishment because it is my account and i needed to keep it better protected. Even if it results in being ban.

I wouldn't let that go unless it has some meaning to it. I would have to tell someone no matter what.
I think it would just be down right unfair and wouldn't want to be apart of a staff team who would do something like that to players who enjoy the server and spent their time on it. I would try to tell someone or come up with evidence, I wouldn't try to get them in trouble i only want to secure the player on the server.

I would let the player know about what they are doing and at least give them some chance over it. If they are x-raying i would Temporarily jail them or punish them as a warning and if caught again it will progress to a bigger punishment.

If I become police, I don't think my playing style would change. I would help players who need it but will continue to play as a regular player. I would like to join the team and help with ideas to make the server more interesting or just to keep the server as peaceful as it is now.
BeatenFrog
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: BeatenFrog

Post by BeatenFrog »

==Police Profile==
Timezone: GMT
How Long Have You Been On MCJ: I joined on Sunday 6th May 2012, i have been on Minecraft Junkie just under 2 years.
Postcount: I have 1 post.
Real-Life Friends On Server: I only really know Tipsy Frog previous to MCJ but i only know him from 3 years off xbox.
Do you have Mumble?: I do and i am on there most days.
Have you ever been jailed/banned?: No i have never been jailed or banned, I have been a respected member of MCJ from the day i joined.
Do you like The Lion King: Its a good movie i just cant remember much about it but i know i liked it so thats what matters.

Answer 1: I would choose Countypo as he seems reckless with his powers and which can lead to problems on the server, and he inst as restricting with his cursing as the admins or other staff on the server.

Answer 2: I do not share my minecraft account with any one so this will not be a problem for me but if i did i would make a post on the forums explaining my deepest apologies for what my friend/sibling had done and i would explain what i would do to rectify the problem i had caused and hope that the effort i had gone to, to try and get unbanned would show through and i would be forgiven.

Answer 3: I would talk to either one of them i would try and get as much evidence as i could in the time that i had and try and report to an Admin or Kommy Via minecraft or by making a PM on the forums to the other staff and admins as well.

Answer 4: I would follow them and see if he has been digging a 1x2 tunnel with no torches as this is how most X-rayers roll and i would screen shot the evidence and try to tell a staff or admin as soon as possible.

Answer 5: I have been on junkie for two years and i feel that i have built a decent persona with the community and i feel that i could make the jump up the hierarchy. I think i would make an excellent member of your police team as i am friendly and open minded to the community, i try and help when and wherever i can. I am very active on MCJ so i will be very helpful to the other members on MCJ and i have no quarrels with helping the community over doing my own thing.
Who has the bigger stick hmmm ?
lexie0115
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: turtles0115

Post by lexie0115 »

Timezone: EST
How Long Have You Been On MCJ: Jan. 12th 2013 7:45 pm
Postcount (At Time Of Application): 3
Real-Life Friends On Server: Curlylps111, Puglove, and tally0129
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not): yes and I would enjoy to talk to you guys!
Have you ever been jailed/banned? (If so, why/how many times): nope!
Do you like The Lion King: OF COURSE

Okay this is very hard cause I love all the staff members BUT if I had to pick one I would have to pick Miniguns from my experience on the server he doesn't seem to help people as much as other staff members and is rude to other players on the server don't get me wrong Miniguns is a VERY GOOD staff member but that's why I would pick Miniguns

First I would go on the forums IMMEDIATELY and explain as much as I could as what had happen but would take the punishment because I did tell them about it and left my computer open or told them my password I would explain to the staff that this will not happen again and hope for the best!

Although this probably NEVER happen I would first ask them questions and try to get as many answers out of them as I can and take screenshots of what they tell me and report it to and admin or Kommy.
Then ask if they should be banned jailed or demoted and tell them what will happen.

I would follow them around to MAKE SURE they are actually using x-ray then I would ban/jail them because that's against the rules!

Ok I would love to be a police because I love helping people on the server it would give me a better chance to help people this way! Second I also would like to become a police because because I'm friendly to everyone I meet and learned all the rules from being in for 2 years I could also help enforce the rules for lower ranks if I do become a police

Thank you for your time ~Turtles0115 <3
TURTLESSSSSSS ;)
hailstone
Yay, I found coal

Post by hailstone »

-Paperx
Timezone: EST
How long have you been on MCJ: i joined Oct 01, 2011
Postcount (At Time Of Application): 91
Real-Life friends on server: Mr_Scrible is the only active one remaining.
Do you have Mumble? (If not why not): Certainly do, havn't been on in a while but that can change easily Have you ever been jailed/banned? (If so, why/how many times): only jailed as jokes and accidents (you can look in archives for proof) and banned once for a misunderstanding (info on that also in archives as proof)Do Do you like The Lion King: hells yea, good chunk of the childhood right there

1. Well id prefer not to choose any of them because from what ive seen they've all met the standard needed to be staff (aside from inactivity) but in this case id have to go with miniguns just because sometimes situations havn't been handled in the best way possible to put it nicely, i would try and handle i the best way i could instead of turning strait to the abusive sometimes.

2. In the end its still my fault because i shouldn't let my brother know my password for reasons like this and would take the punishment if my claims that he did it sounded to weak/ untrue.

3. I would try to collect evidence about this like screenshot and show someone like Boxes, Nico or another Admin. if for some reason i couldnt do this i would explain the situation to them and even if i am demoted/ banned for ratting at least they will know the truth and hopefully attempt to fix it. Also demoting/banning me after telling Boxes or Nico would make mys tory look more truthful in the situation anyway.

4. I would try and take screenshots of them doing so and explain to them hacking is against the rules also tell a staff or admin aswell becauase to try and keep tabs on them to make sure they have stopped hacking if they did not know it was against the rules, and even if my suspicions are wrong and they don't hack its better to be safe than sorry.

5. Id like to be a police on the server because its a rank that allows me to be more helpful in ways like stopping hackers (although the antihacks pretty good at that) also making sure that defaults and members know the rules and that they stick to them. i expect to spend most of my cop duty time helping defaults understand the rules and making sure they know what to do and that they feel welcome.

also on a side note to help my application i have had experience as a VIP/Police on this server a while ago and was only demoted because of inactivity when i became bored with the game, now with the new everything, like many others ive become more active again and theres stuff to do on the server again.
Thanks for your time
-paperx (the dino)