Apologize and new Introduction...

Please read these posts first explaining how to use certain commands on our serve

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Zakayo
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: Zakayo

Apologize and new Introduction...

Post by Zakayo »

Yeah well, its been a while now....
i was banned a longer time ago, and in the years now since that i had a lot of time to think about what exactly happened. Sure i had a hard time beeing general paranoid and frustration based just a jerk. Way over reaktion from me and a really bad personal acting. First i wanted to list the things i´ve done here, explain how i get over it and rethink that as well as i wanted to point out my conclusions about... than i just searched for my Nickname and readed what i just forgot over the time and after that i feel much more sad, selfembaresed and sorry for what i was -.- I was just searching for attention and some kind of importance, whats even more embaressing in a digitalworld with strangers. Makes me kinda sad liddle psycho i guess. I can say that i am over that stuff and another person by now but beside that feeling i think its nearly impossible to get a positiv reaktion to my intentions to rejoin this comunity. But undepending of the outcome It is important to me to tell you all my Apologizes for beeing such a bad person. Specially for Boxes, count, nicolu and all the others i blamed, insulted or worst -.- I would be happy to rejoin again but could totaly understand if not. So, in this case, again, i am really sorry guys and wish you all just the best. I bet most, if not all of you, totally not think about that past things, i did and i do.

Greetings Ez86
Zakayo
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: Zakayo

Re: Apologize and new Introduction...

Post by Zakayo »

well, even not a single reply?
bally50
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: Bally

Post by bally50 »

Hello,

Your message will have been received, but I will follow up with the staff team so they will make they're feelings vocal.
Bally :D
miniguns837
I love Diamonds
In Game Minecraft Name: miniguns837

Post by miniguns837 »

Sorry it took us so long to make a decision, you have been unbanned from the server.
Roses are space.
Violets are space
SPACE WANNA GO SPACE?
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE­EEEEEE