Kommy
Site Admin and Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Kommy000

New CM election voting

Post by Kommy »

Ok guys we are down to 2 choices for CM:
Nicolu
Explodingboxes

Both been with us for a while and both are valuable members of MCJ.
We decided to do something different this time and see what our MCJ players think who should be chosen for a new CM position.
In case you do not know, CM stands for Community Manager and this is a person in charge of Staff and so far we have only Caldrin in this position but we need extra help running this community.
Please post with your vote and a small explanation on why you voted for that particular person. We will take all the votes and combine them with our votes " Admins" .
I will crash you… Like we crashed capitalism…
Anyway… tech, geek, fps fanatic and now Minecraft junkie.
http://www.urban1cycle.com
http://www.minecraftjunkie.com
https://valheimgaming.com
rback21
Tree puncher

Re: New CM election voting

Post by rback21 »

Boxes all the way! He is VERY helpful at all times, is friendly to all newcomers, and is on the server frequently. So you can always count on ExplodingBoxes no matter what!
RunningBack21
Xeronaile
Staff

Post by Xeronaile »

Speaking of which, Boxes who is the most active staff between those two should be getting it.

Boxes
Last edited by Xeronaile on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202
Kaos1559
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: kaos1559

Post by Kaos1559 »

I vote boxes, he is on the server more frequently, this means that he is able to answer questions for members more often. Also he is an expert at almost ever plugin.
What song is that? DARUDE SANDSTORM!
kenpachizarocki
Vip

Post by kenpachizarocki »

In my opinion both canidates are equaly prepaired for the job, boxes with his work on the server making sure nothing technicly or physicaly gets disturbed. Boxes also never gives up on a problem, he's with it from start to end, and I've yet to hear, or see boxes complain about anything related with the server. Boxes has untouchable dedication and thats a trait i want for my CM

Nico on the other hand has unimagionable patience with the members of minecraft junkie. She treats everyone the same no matter what rank or relation is between them. This Canidate is someone whom i believe will fight for our ideas and pleas such as bringing pvp back to our server or removing Syberia (after we get the capital saftly out of there) for something more productive to counter this recent plague of no pvp. Nico is there for the community in each and every way and does so with a smile, she doesn't let personal affairs cloud her performance here on junkie. Each choice she makes is clear and swift, leaving all without doubt.

My vote would have been undecided if it hadn't been for the support nico has given me through the close coming year i've been on Junkie, So i have chosen to come even by supporting nico in this election

My Choice for Community Manager goes to Nicolu
MistaWaters
Vip

Post by MistaWaters »

Personally I think Nico should be CM considering that she would add many good ideas to the community and she has added a lot to the community already so vote one for Nico
Bitches LOVE My Pancakes
maxse123
I love gold

Post by maxse123 »

This truthfully is a Very hard choice to make, both candidates are both fair possibility's

On one hand, there is boxes, a person who has always been trusted is on regularly has a Great knowledge of the plugins, deals with situations well, and is a great person overall

On the other hand, there is nico, a person who'm like boxes is Very trusted, has been with us for a long time know's what plugins we use and deals with situations Perfectly, with nico she always knows what to do.

I think you are both deserving, but if we are getting 1 new overlord this time my vote goes to boxes, for a few small reasons, boxes is a bit more active, nico is infact active thats true, but boxes is on for a few hours Every day.

Being active is a trait that many of our original members, namely many of them being staff have been losing over time, but boxes, nico, xero, caldrin, count, EPhantom, and kolo stayed with us. That is a trait that not just all vip's must have, but all staff and overlords as well, and something that we are losing, and i hope one day, all the staff will become active again, because the community is what makes junkie fun, less community= Less FUN!

Anyways, for 1 new overlord, this time i will have to say boxes

I'm very sorry if this has hurt any feelings. But this is my opinion at the moment

~Max
graystan21
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: graystan21

Post by graystan21 »

I cast my vote for Nico. I just think she has done so much for the community and would be great with some more power on the server. For months now I have thought Nico would be great at the same (or almost equal) position as caldrin on the server. This is very hard for me to choose between the two candidates. I agree with maxse123 that boxes shows more activity on the server, but I think Nico has been helpful long enough on the server and should be given more power. Good luck to both candidates, love you both as leaders of the server.
graystan21
Officer of the MJPD
I like pie
bfan1012
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: bfan1012

Post by bfan1012 »

I vote for Boxes, I suppose. What happened to Count and Xero though? This is confusing... Did I miss something?
{Police}bfan1012
joshthelegodude
I love Diamonds

Post by joshthelegodude »

I vote boxes. When we get a new plugin, he finds out everything about it. He's kind, decisive, and great at solving problems.
Oh bfan, Count and squiddy were applying as a joke so they could make fun of political campaigning.
Last edited by joshthelegodude on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.