all great wars must come to an end

News about the MinecraftJunkie.com site, Our Youtube channel, Twitter and Facebook. Look here for info and updates.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Explodingboxes
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: explodingboxes

Re: all great wars must come to an end

Post by Explodingboxes »

actually og_reapper was not unbanned and will never be unbanned.
ict_brian
Minecraft what??

Post by ict_brian »

I'm not 100% familiar with your history. So I can't pass judgement on what I haven't seen. But what I have seen is nothing but immaturity, harassment of staff/users, name calling, and just an overall disrespect for the server and those who contribute to make it as fun as it is.

And, on top of that, you post this trying to take on the role of a victim. Not once did you even attempt anything even remotely near an apology or try to own up for your actions. You even said something along the lines of "Why didn't you tell me I could appeal before I raged?". That's trying to place some of the blame for your actions on the staff. Implying "If I knew I could appeal it, I wouldn't have reacted the way that I did" and honestly, that speaks volumes about both your level of maturity and your integrity.

You seem to have burned a lot of bridges with your actions and they are nobody's fault but your own. You have a lot of growing up to do. If you never get back in this server, it is 100% your fault and you have no room to blame anyone else. You have to realize that actions have consequences.

But I do have one question for you....if your father had decided to take the job, what are the chances that you would be posting this right now instead of trying to talk crap and stir up trouble from a new IP address? Because I would bet money that you would be trying to cause trouble. Your actions speak louder than your words do. You need to learn that.
Nicolu
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Nicolu

Post by Nicolu »

No. You knew you could Appeal. You half assed one and we said no. You're not being unbanned. Locking this thread, If you create another I'll lock it as well.