Mumble

News about the MinecraftJunkie.com site, Our Youtube channel, Twitter and Facebook. Look here for info and updates.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

espertkiller
Wood craftsman

Mumble

Post by espertkiller »

Honestly, this is really getting on everyones nerves, some random people can just look on our site, and come onto our mumble server. I think there should be a system where only members and up can see the ip for our mumble server. Just now some dip shit just came on private rooms with me and buster and started being a retarted penis monster. This really has to be changed
Signature 1337 found

Signature 1337 Not Found, please refresh the page or go die
bally50
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: Bally

Re: Mumble

Post by bally50 »

i have an idea ok, next time you have a problem with someone when a VIP + is on just tell us and we will deal with him/her but when were on to see this person.
Bally :D
rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Post by rocky535 »

or... http://www.minecraftjunkie.com/forum/vi ... t=raidcall

Just a suggestion but someone would have to accept people to make it private
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
Explodingboxes
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: explodingboxes

Post by Explodingboxes »

I second the idea of telling a staff or police who are on mumble also you are able to make a channel yourself where you can kick people out of it if you need to.
kolo
Staff

Post by kolo »

Or get raidcall. www.raidcall.com
Gman325
Vip

Post by Gman325 »

When has this ever been an issue?
“The man who cannot believe his senses, and the man who cannot believe anything else, are both insane, but their insanity is proved not by any error in their argument, but by the manifest mistake of their whole lives."
G.K. Chesterton
bally50
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: Bally

Post by bally50 »

As i have found out you can make a channel and lock it so say me and a friend wanted peace i lock it with password then no one can get in. Downside i have to idea how you put in the password to get back in.
Bally :D
Nicolu
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Nicolu

Post by Nicolu »

We're not getting Raid call. All you have to do when you have an issue with someone in mumble, is let a staff know. We can remove them, or mute them, or whatever it takes.
guitarmaniac004
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: guitarmaniac004

Post by guitarmaniac004 »

actually espert, you don't own that chat room and you're acting as if you do. Get skype with your friend if it's really bugging you that much
Does a set containing all sets contain itself?
Countypo
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: Countypo

Post by Countypo »

If you want to make a temporary locked room, follow this guide.

http://ancientprodigies.wowstead.com/yo ... r-password

This has almost never actually been an issue. The people who inhabit Mumble are like 75% staff members, so if there's ever a problem we have people to handle it. Doing this would have the same effect on the growth of our Mumble server as it would on our Minecraft one: It would severely cut it. It would make things difficult for legitimate members who want to grow more with the community in exchange for avoiding a few undesirables. It's why we don't have a whitelist on our Minecraft server, even though we have this problem of troublemakers much more on there.