agent_lily

The rules are there for a reason. These people obviously can't follow them. If you are on the receiving end, you can contest the ban here also.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Explodingboxes
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: explodingboxes

agent_lily

Post by Explodingboxes »

user: agent_lily

staff: explodingboxes

offense: griefing

CoA: banned
Tommo5261
Tree puncher
In Game Minecraft Name: Tommo

Re: agent_lily

Post by Tommo5261 »

Just asking what did she grief?
miniguns837
I love Diamonds
In Game Minecraft Name: miniguns837

Post by miniguns837 »

User: WitherMaster7431 who is really! DUN DUN DURRR Agent_Lily!

Staff: Me

Crime! Using an alt account to evade their ban

Punishment: Banned again

Additional: Maybe next time appeal to your ban?
Roses are space.
Violets are space
SPACE WANNA GO SPACE?
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE­EEEEEE
Tommo5261
Tree puncher

Post by Tommo5261 »

Truth time! Agent_Lily's account owner is DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN my sister and WitherMaster is My friend! Who was framed by MY SISTER, yeah before my friend used my sisters account because he didn't have his own account my sister went on the server and I guess she griefed also I didn't tell that WitherMaster wasn't allowed to use alt accounts even though technically he DIDNT do anything bad. So basically I'm asking if you could unban WitherMaster because he didn't really do anything. I'm fine if you don't unban him but I'm still asking Thanks.
guitarmaniac004
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: guitarmaniac004

Post by guitarmaniac004 »

We ban by account, not by the person using the account
Does a set containing all sets contain itself?
EPhantom
Staff

Post by EPhantom »

Tommo... what you said makes NO sense whatsoever. What you basically said is sister and friend both commit offenses on junkie using the others account but didn't at the same time...
Tommo5261
Tree puncher

Post by Tommo5261 »

Ok I'm sorry, I lied. My sister had nothing to do with this. Basically I let my friend use my sisters account so he could play until he got his own account. But he got banned and then I tried to get him unbanned by lying. So I'm sorry but also keep in mind that this happened a year ago but I've matured now and I promise that I will not lie again.

-Comment from the actual owner of Agent_Lily:
its not fair that i should be banned when i didn't do anything. it wasn't me and i don't do anything bad on other servers. its unfair. please unban me, i didn't do anything wrong.
Countypo
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: Countypo

Post by Countypo »

Yeah, Tommo, I'm gonna need you to stop commenting on the bans forum unless it's on your own ban thread. If someone's old enough to do something bannable they're old enough to defend themselves. "Lying" to get them unbanned just puts your friends deeper in the hole and wastes our time.

Basically, how it works is we don't know or...well, care who was actually on the account. Because you can't prove it wasn't your sister griefing, you can't prove it was your friend. All we know for sure is that on July 7th someone named "Agent_Lily" logged into our server and griefed it. And even if we could prove it, we still wouldn't unban Agent_Lily because she's responsible for what people do under her name. We've had users on this server who share accounts, half the time it's one person and half it's the other. If one person griefs, the account gets banned! If the other person doesn't like that, they need to kick in the other's head, or buy a new account.

tl;dr we don't care about your stories, if Agent_Lily or WitherMaster7431 want to be unbanned they have to appeal themselves.
Tommo5261
Tree puncher

Post by Tommo5261 »

Ok this is the last time I'm posting also only 1 of these posts are recent and thats cause Mini asked me to admit that I was lying and he's already 'punished' me so yeah. Also this topic is a about old and I've got it in my head that on Minecraft Junkie the staff ban by ACCOUNT.. Got that
miniguns837
I love Diamonds
In Game Minecraft Name: miniguns837

Post by miniguns837 »

I meant for you to post it on the other thread, ya know the one that was on the topic of you lying, not on here.
Roses are space.
Violets are space
SPACE WANNA GO SPACE?
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE­EEEEEE