Rules for commenting in Bans forum

The rules are there for a reason. These people obviously can't follow them. If you are on the receiving end, you can contest the ban here also.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Countypo
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: Countypo

Rules for commenting in Bans forum

Post by Countypo »

Due to a recent increase of low quality posts in this forum, I thought it'd be best to install a few new rules. These will mostly apply to the regular members, though I do have a few for the banned users. I'll start with the banned users.

1. Do not make multiple threads. Your ban thread will always be made by a staff member. Do not make your own. If for some reason, a ban report was not filed for you, private message Caldrin or Korthic inquiring why.

2. Listen to the staff. If we tell you to stop arguing your ban, then it has already been decided by the majority of the staff that you will not be unbanned. You're free to appeal it at a later date (perhaps a month or longer), but if you continue to ignore staff your posting privileges will be revoked.

As for the regular users...

3. Do not post on old threads. If a thread has gone a week or longer without any new posts, it's probably because there's nothing left to add to the report. If you have significant information to add, then post away. For example, if a user was banned for destroying somebody's house, but you have screenshots or other proof that somebody else did it, then go ahead and post that.

4. This is a followup on rule 3, if you have nothing that contributes to the thread, do not post. Look, we all hate griefers. We are glad when they get caught. As staff, I appreciate it when people are thankful for my work. But you don't have to post comments like, "Damn those griefers", "Haha doesn't he know we have bb", or "Good job staff!" on EVERY THREAD. It contributes nothing, and just brings old posts back onto the front page of the website when there's nothing new to the discussion.

So, TL;DR:

Don't post your own ban report, listen to staff, don't post on old threads, and say something IMPORTANT.

Thank you.

-CT
caldrin
Community Manager

Re: Rules for commenting in Bans forum

Post by caldrin »

Okay I just wanted to bring this post back the the front page in the attempt of getting people to read these rules. Because I WILL be enforcing them now If your post doesn't contribute anything other than raging / Yelling at the banned member I will delete it.
goldsilentcat
Minecraft what??

Post by goldsilentcat »

goldsilentcat,thebeast,flapy are not your account though.
Countypo
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: Countypo

Post by Countypo »

OMGRAPE wrote:YALL SUCK THE BIGGEST NUTS I HAVE MULTI ACCOUNTS THEY ARE MRCOOL780,phant37,The_Beast64,flapy24,OMGRAPE,GoldSilentCat
Lol. Am I supposed to be impressed?
rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Post by rocky535 »

lol county, why is he posting this on this topic though...?
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
caldavas
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: caldavas (cakedavas)

Post by caldavas »

rocky you missed the complete rage, he made many threads and were all along the lines of "im angry" and "why was i banned" along with a load of insults too.
Internal Error 402: signature not found
-caldavas
cake is amazing
rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Post by rocky535 »

Yeah but, why post it here..?
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
caldavas
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: caldavas (cakedavas)

Post by caldavas »

probably because when you go to the ban page the first thread that comes up is this one
Internal Error 402: signature not found
-caldavas
cake is amazing
michaelgr1200
Bare hands digger
In Game Minecraft Name: AnimationStation

Post by michaelgr1200 »

the one time we need a admin online there is none to ban this guy that is literally destroying everything in site lol his name is savage_henry123
michaelgr1200
Bare hands digger
In Game Minecraft Name: AnimationStation

Post by michaelgr1200 »

now he is destroying the spawn area...