Destolo

The rules are there for a reason. These people obviously can't follow them. If you are on the receiving end, you can contest the ban here also.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

DancingJoe
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: DancingJoe

Re: Destolo

Post by DancingJoe »

We gave you TONS of warnings dest. I'm talking around 10. How many times do we have to tell you no?
Destolo_01
Bare hands digger

Post by Destolo_01 »

I uninstalled the mod, you can make me defult, put me on probation for a year. Never promote me. And this ban has taught me a huge lesson that i shall NEVER disobey any of you guys ever again. Plz? I have been searching through mcserverlist looking for good servers and i can never find a good one as Minecraft Junkie Survival Multiplayer. Everytime i come over Minecraft Junkie Survival, it reminds me that i disobeyed you and flew on the server even you guys told me not to. Ever since i got banned from Minecraft Junkie, i have not played minecraft much. Just on a couple of survival servers that were horrible. If you guys reject this message, I am going to just say goodbye to everyone on Minecraft Junkie and find another game to play.
Korthic
Server Admin

Post by Korthic »

I personally would just tempban or jail people for 30 min for flying. Not a permanent ban or we would have many people banned. Maybe after 1.8 comes out we can get Nocheat plugin added to the server. It is up to Cut but I would have no problem with you being unbanned.

Do not disobey a staff member, we are here to keep the server in check and fair for everyone. It is a privilege to play on the server not a right as you have learned.
Destolo_01
Bare hands digger

Post by Destolo_01 »

Korthic wrote:I personally would just tempban or jail people for 30 min for flying. Not a permanent ban or we would have many people banned. Maybe after 1.8 comes out we can get Nocheat plugin added to the server. It is up to Cut but I would have no problem with you being unbanned.

Do not disobey a staff member, we are here to keep the server in check and fair for everyone. It is a privilege to play on the server not a right as you have learned.
You are absolutely right Korthic and i love you. However it is up to cutfishgo.
cutfishgo
Staff

Post by cutfishgo »

You're right. It's up to me. Destolo, I warned you SO many times. A default would have been banned like, 3 times. You're saying you won't do it again, but it's not enough. You explicitly said that you wouldn't do it again, several times. I can't trust you Destolo. I say no, if I'm overruled by other people, so be it.
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º

¨°º¤ø„ ¸„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨ CUTFISHGO¨°º¤ø

¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤ºº¤ø„¸¨°º¤
Destolo_01
Bare hands digger

Post by Destolo_01 »

Alright cutfishgo, if you say that I am banned permanently, then I am Banned permanently. I will now go say goodbye to everyone on Minecraft Junkie Survival Server.
Ps. Can you plz tell the people in the server that i said goodbye on the forums? Thanks

-Destolo
Countypo
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: Countypo

Post by Countypo »

Destolo, this is not your first offense. Need I remind you of your/mg123's cyberbullying against Aetherman? Where he built a house not knowing he couldn't and you started screaming at him saying you were going to tear it down and get him banned?

Yeah. I haven't forgotten about that. I told you after this incident where you REPEATEDLY attacked Aetherman, threatened to grief, and completely disturbed the peace in our server, that if you ever broke the rules again you would be permabanned. I'm standing by that. You knew the rules of the server and broke them repeatedly with far too many warnings. Korthic, Fabs, or Max can overrule me/Cut should they see fit, but under my authority the ban will not be lifted.

-CT

p.s. Stop spamming the forums. We only need one thread about your ban.
cutfishgo
Staff

Post by cutfishgo »

Thank you Count, thank you so very much.
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º

¨°º¤ø„ ¸„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨ CUTFISHGO¨°º¤ø

¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤ºº¤ø„¸¨°º¤
NickReed
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: NickReed

Post by NickReed »

Have you ever been chased by cats? I was harassed on the plane! Can you imagine? I think if you read this post , you will be saved.
KarlWeil
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: Karl

Post by KarlWeil »

Unfortunately, cyberbullying is bullying taking place using modern electronic technologies. You can always avoid facing this problem by reading information and credible resources to curb the exsisting and growing problem of cyberbullying: Image