Help Please, Major Problem Not logging in until i get answer

Post questions or help people with the little quirks in SMP.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

FinestFrags
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: FinestFrags

Help Please, Major Problem Not logging in until i get answer

Post by FinestFrags »

Ummm I got trolled... And Im not happy where I stand currently is in lava half a heart, And I was super breaking and one of the blocks glitched out and when I jumped over the hole a block glitched me and made me fall into lava I am very unhappy and scared to login and I would like it if someone could fix that please or at least get me out of the lava with all my items. Thank you for your concern. If I did'nt detail my fate enough here it is. I mined a few blocks in front of me while strip mining with super breaker, and someone super breaker glitches out blocks, well a block glitch and I jumped over a hole with had a invisible (glitched) block in front of it so I jumped forward hit a block and fell into lava.
Last edited by FinestFrags on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinestFrags
Minecraft what??

Re: Help Please, Major Problem Not logging in until i get an

Post by FinestFrags »

In my title "Not Logging in until I get answer" I put that not in a offensive way but I dont want to lose my items and maybe it helps you if you can recover my items but I do not intend offense in the title
Countypo
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: Countypo

Post by Countypo »

So, staff/admins do not have the power to TP to the last place you were at before you logged out as far as I'm aware. However, I can TP to the last block that you broke/placed. So I did that, found myself in a massive lava ravine. I flooded the entire thing, shouldn't be anything but obsidian as far as you can see. Don't get your hopes up too high though, there is a...delay between when you hit "log out" and when you actually log out, if you were at half a heart when you logged out you may not have lived. But you might have. I did what I could, if you did lose your items due to a server glitch talk to a staff online about it and they might be able to help you out.

-T
FinestFrags
Minecraft what??

Post by FinestFrags »

Thank You. I am relieved and I will see what happens right now, The fact you tried is great
:D