Not very happy...

Post questions or help people with the little quirks in SMP.

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Awesomesaurus
Wood craftsman
In Game Minecraft Name: Awesomesaurus

Not very happy...

Post by Awesomesaurus »

I got a little bored tonight and decided to explore. I was exploring the mushroom island warp, and stumbled upon a sign that said "boxes' lava house. lift down." Thinking it would be a cool glass house in a lava pool, I right clicked the sign to lift down and instead ended up in a small room in a pool of lava. I tried to use the lift to get back out but it was locked and would not let me. I died, trapped in the lava room, and lost everything on me. Had I been able to escape, I could have kept all my items in tact, and possibly even survived the entire ordeal. Instead I was forced to lose all of my belongings because of the way the lift was set up.

I was wondering if there would be any way to get back some of my items. Most of the stuff I had on me I could care less about, but what I am most angry about losing is my enchanted diamond pick and sword. The pick had efficiency 4, unbreaking 3, and fortune 2. the sword had knockback 3, smite 1, and fire aspect 2. These are the only two items I am truly bothered about losing, and had I not had them with me I wouldn't have even created this post. If I could get these replaced it would be much appreciated.
Countypo
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: Countypo

Re: Not very happy...

Post by Countypo »

Oh? Boxes can do that but I'm not allowed to make pitfall traps? You guys suck >:(

(But yes we'll have your stuff returned to you ASAP, ask an Overlord or Admin next time they're on.)
coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Post by coolkid691 »

made the same mistake lucky i had no stuff on me though
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!
Explodingboxes
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: explodingboxes

Post by Explodingboxes »

Its not really a trap its more of something to make people learn the lesson of dont click on random signs that you dont know what they do.
bfan1012
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: bfan1012

Post by bfan1012 »

Explodingboxes wrote:Its not really a trap its more of something to make people learn the lesson of dont click on random signs that you dont know what they do.

Couldn't you just drop them to a near death point? And not into lava? That would be better IMO, it would still teach the same things, but without the loss. (With a way down there as well of course)
{Police}bfan1012
Explodingboxes
Server Admin

Post by Explodingboxes »

while looking around the area around said lava house i have found that you broke into a couple of the houses there while you were exploring so i would say that burning in lava would be a pretty good punishment for that.
Awesomesaurus
Wood craftsman

Post by Awesomesaurus »

I immediately repaired an damage I caused. I wanted to see inside them. One didn't even have a door.
Awesomesaurus
Wood craftsman

Post by Awesomesaurus »

I discussed it with Maxse in the server, and I'm sorry for breaking the rules. I won't explore that way anymore.
Explodingboxes
Server Admin

Post by Explodingboxes »

That is good to know and i have placed the sword and pick in the chest next to your bed.
Pony_Gal
Yay, I found coal
In Game Minecraft Name: Pony_Gal

Post by Pony_Gal »

Can someone also help me? I went to the nether and almost killed a ghast. ALMOST! Then some random pigman got in front of me in the middle of my shot, right when I aimed! I lost all of my stuff! All of my important stuff was in my inventory. All my diamond stuff. My armor, tools and 51 cooked chicken!
Can someone please help me get all that stuff back?

-Pony_Gal :D
Pony_Gal was here! :3