Residence

Have something you think we should add to the server or something you think we should do different? Tell us here!

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

suarezzcrew
Wood craftsman
In Game Minecraft Name: suarezzcrew

Residence

Post by suarezzcrew »

So buying a huge res can be time consuming since gatering money takes time. What would be nice is if when removing a res you get the money back. that way you can make the res bigger as you go. I.e say you only have money to protect a 10x10 but your whole area is 50x50. then you can protect the 10x10 until you make more money. Now atm you need to leave the area without a res until you have the money for the whole res.

Also it doesnt make sense to not get anything back. The hard work of getting the money in the first place is still there. Money isnt as easy/fast to get now since you dont really make money from selling to players. Fastest way now is to sell stone and that takes Loads of time.

-Soon to be broke Builder
Peace out!
ToastyMarsMallow
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: ToastyMarsMallow

Re: Residence

Post by ToastyMarsMallow »

Make a cobblestone generator
suarezzcrew
Wood craftsman

Post by suarezzcrew »

Heheh! Well cobble sells at $100 per stack.. and I need about 6.000.000 for my res so thats 60.000 stacks of cobble. and 3 840 000 individual cobble blocks.. I dont know the rate of a cooblestone generator but then there is also transport time to and from the mall. i found a few cobble designs on youtube and since the most efficient ones uses tnt dupe or mobgriefing i had to exclude them.. So I found one that yields about 3600 per hour.. That would be 1000+hours Again its not hard. Just timeconsuming. I just dont see why we cant have full sell value back :( Its easy to fix in the residence plugin. Just add .25 to the 0 thats already there...

Have a great weekend peeps!
Peace out!
ToastyMarsMallow
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: ToastyMarsMallow

Post by ToastyMarsMallow »

Wooow. You really thought this out. Slightly impressed, but also slightly terrified. I agree then, make the change from 0 to 0.25! Toasty has spoken.
suarezzcrew
Wood craftsman

Post by suarezzcrew »

Staff! I know this might not be on top of the list but its a super easy change to make. If you dont want it changed could I atleast get a reply?

Ive been hoping to make a /res in the nether but since the nether can be reset I would really want to be able to sell the res so i get my money back and can make a new res in the new nether.

It just makes sense to get ones money back
Peace out!