Temp Server Suggestions

Have something you think we should add to the server or something you think we should do different? Tell us here!

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Pony_Gal
Yay, I found coal
In Game Minecraft Name: Pony_Gal

Temp Server Suggestions

Post by Pony_Gal »

Ok, so I went on the temp server not long ago for the first time. In my opinion, it was great! It's just that I was thinking it could have some improvements. I know it's just a temp server so I don't think we should add a lot, just the basic stuff that you would have in single-player.

For example:

• Fences- I tried making them and they didn't work, I looked it up and I got the same crafting recipe that I had used...
• To commands- Whenever my friends and I go exploring, we always have to end up dying to go back to spawn. Also if we die, we can't go back to the person who was near our death.
• /Set home- Its really important, if we go somewhere and we forget something you could always have back up. You could also use that command if you get lost, etc.
• /Spawn- This could probably be the most useful. You could use it the same way as /Set home. Also, people could use that command to trade, sell, and other stuff like that.

These things are just some suggestions, if there are any comments I would love for you to tell me! :D
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

- Pony_Gal
Pony_Gal was here! :3
coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Re: Temp Server Suggestions

Post by coolkid691 »

Our temp server is completely vanilla it has none of those commands, Its exactly the same as your survival world when cheats are not turnt on there are no commands. As for the fences they got a whole new recipe in 1.8, so Google searches may not be up to date
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!