Suggestions for Adv builders

Have something you think we should add to the server or something you think we should do different? Tell us here!

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

queen_cadaver
Bare hands digger

Suggestions for Adv builders

Post by queen_cadaver »

A good number of members have been attempting to rank to adv builders (which is awesome!) what is not very awesome is a few people have gotten into a habit of asking every hour or so for staff to check their builds and see if they are good enough. Some members have even began to get a bit bothersome and demanding to know why others have the rank , how many times they asked for it , what they made and so on. (I am all for helping people ,and am happy to see the builds people come up with.)
Maybe there needs to be an application they would file to make it easier for them to focus on their project.
Something like a guild line;

Things like the date around when you started , what you are building maybe a color theme you plan to use , something to help staff see what the person is doing and also to give the builder something to go back to and keep on track.

Also I think maybe it would be best to put a time limit of how many times a player can ask (I have seen a few people bugging staff a lot to come check RIGHT now after only adding a building more. ) Maybe they can put in an application and say I started on this date , my build is done now on this date, I would like to have my build looked at now , if they are not ready yet have a waiting time between when they ask so they have time to think about what more they can add and not just slap another building together and ask again in an hours time.

Maybe it would be helpful to have some adv builders to set up an area to have examples of "okay" looking builds and something with the skill level of an adv builder.

(OR as Dole said maybe have some adv builders take a few screen shots of their builds that show very good explains of things that can be good to add to your build and have them all in one place that way members can see explains. )

:D Just my thoughts!