EnderSpawn Plugin!

Have something you think we should add to the server or something you think we should do different? Tell us here!

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

brianx10
Tree puncher
In Game Minecraft Name: Brian_321

EnderSpawn Plugin!

Post by brianx10 »

I was thinking while I was in the End that it would be cool if the ender dragon would respawn once in awhile. After a bit of killing enderman it peeked my interest enough that I looked into some plugins and I found this wonderful plugin that lets you toggle many things about the Ender Dragon. It lets you toggle if the Ender Dragon can respawn, lets you toggle the time of the respawn, lets you disable to from spawning portals on death, it can also track Ender Dragon time through server restarts, and if you are worried that this may be a bad idea and players can abuse this and get tons of exp, you can also change the amount of exp that the Ender Dragon drops! and you can also make it so that it takes a long time to respawn. I believe this would be a great addition to the server! its very customizable and what i have just said was only some of the features this plugin adds! If you wanna see the full list go to: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/enderspawn/ Thats all for this suggestion, Thanks for reading!

Important Edit: Nevermind sadly they have not updated this plugin since 2012 so they will most likely update it any time soon.