The Grand Bazaar

Have something you think we should add to the server or something you think we should do different? Tell us here!

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Awesomesaurus
Wood craftsman
In Game Minecraft Name: Awesomesaurus

The Grand Bazaar

Post by Awesomesaurus »

This place isn't seeing very many customers, and I think it has to do with the way it's laid out in relation to the entrance warp. I feel like the warp should be in the center of the building, and the admin shop should move outside to the courtyard where the warp is currently.
The mall is laid out so that the farther from the center you go, the bigger the shops are. If people started off in the center, they'd be more inclined to look around and see more of the mall on their way to the big shops. With the warp where it is now, no one really has any reason to visit any of the shops beyond the first few, making the entire back half of the mall a dead zone.
I really feel that if the warp were moved, the mall would see more customers. What are the chances of this change being made?
miniguns837
I love Diamonds
In Game Minecraft Name: miniguns837

Re: The Grand Bazaar

Post by miniguns837 »

But but but, there's a tree in the middle! THINK ABOUT NATURE!

To be honest I don't see a problem with moving the warp to the middle, but a good question is why it's outside in the first place.

If you remember the old super mall the warp was at one end of the mall and there was a parking garage next to it so it looked like you arrived through there, well the Grand Bazaar's entrance is the same it's not a court yard for shops it's a horse stable for travellers to store their trusty steeds and browse through the market place.

So as much as you feel that it's laid out to only give the people at the entrance customers, it's laid out to give a realistic desert market town feel.

So the two sides to it that I see are like this

Side A: I don't see why not I mean having the warp in the middle makes sense.

Side B: So why don't they just move their shops to a better spot? I mean if people care about customers that much why don't they make their shop worth visiting? lower prices? I mean changing the look of the mall to move a warp unless it's aesthetically pleasing Zera won't be happy with it
Roses are space.
Violets are space
SPACE WANNA GO SPACE?
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE­EEEEEE
coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Post by coolkid691 »

Im all for it being moved to the middle for, it to be fair for everyone, I mean some of us camped the warp to the mall just too get a good shop. I am in total agreement with it being moved to the middle. As it gives every user an equal chance.
And to be honest, when is Zera even going to notice, a couple of months maybe? :/
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!
guitarmaniac004
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: guitarmaniac004

Post by guitarmaniac004 »

I agree, It should be moved... it hardly gets noticed. On top of that I also say we need an actual spawn
Does a set containing all sets contain itself?
michaelgr1200
Bare hands digger
In Game Minecraft Name: AnimationStation

Post by michaelgr1200 »

how do i sell my items at someones store? i see at the admins shops it says sell items here but all i can do is click to buy and it says cant buy here but i am trying to sell not buy.