Minecraft Forum Signature

Have something you think we should add to the server or something you think we should do different? Tell us here!

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Xeronaile
Staff

Re: Minecraft Forum Signature

Post by Xeronaile »

I placed the IP adress and the most important rule at the top. And said once more to go to our site for more information.

As for Maxse, I don't like planetminecraft as I feel it's a bit... Dis-attached from the actual game. I probably am confusing you. But no, I have no idea if Minecraftjunkie is on Planet minecraft. I'll check though.
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202
maxse123
I love gold

Post by maxse123 »

Fair enough, i was just posting on the minecraft forums to get my signature seen, and thought about putting it on other forum services to get the word about the server around, just checking if it was there. :D
Xeronaile
Staff

Post by Xeronaile »

Try to put it on every single forum you can think of, we absolutely MAWST share this server.
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202
kolo
Staff

Post by kolo »

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/m ... e-1040669/

I recently made this on planet minecraft, I basically took xeros post and took keepers advice to make it shorter. So here it is. It got 13 views within 3 minutes so hopefully this can get us new members. We need people to vote! So just stop playing minecraft for one minute make a planet minecraft account if not done yet and VOTE!
rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Post by rocky535 »

damn that's a lot of new defaults and already 3 have signed up
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
HubertMills
Minecraft what??
In Game Minecraft Name: JOHN

Post by HubertMills »

yes a perfect version needs to be perfected I thought of coming up with a new version with this mod I am using version Minecraft 1.20 Modilimitado.Com currently and quite satisfied