Kick Starter for overthrowing Nico and Dole

Talk about pretty much anything related to minecraft

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Kick Starter for overthrowing Nico and Dole

Post by coolkid691 »

Nico and Dole are currently residing at the top of the money leader board, and my goal is to overtake them. How its going to work: You can donate money to me in game, and let me know you are going to do so, and I will keep record of all donations. Some of the perks will happen immediately while others make take slightly longer to happen. Donations are stackable. Coolkid691 = Jorden in game

$1000 Tier: You will feel good about donating to the cause, receive a personalized thank you mail from Coolkid, and have your name on a plaque in the Coolkid Hall of Donors

$5000 Tier: You will receive a private tour of Coolkid’s house. You will also be supplied with chicken eggs so you can egg his house. Plus, all previous perks.

$10000 Tier: You will get to drop Coolkid into the Lava Dunk Tank and watch him die, Plus all previous perks.

$50000 Tier: Coolkid will make a minute long recording saying anything you want him to, nothing sexually explicit. Plus, all previous perks.

$100,000 Tier: You will get to toy with Coolkid in Jail Doom for 15 minutes. Plus, all previous perks.

$350,000 Tier: You can shoot Coolkid in the face until you get his head. Bow and arrows will be supplied. The execution hall will be built and named in honor of the donor. Plus, all previous perks.

$700,000 Tier: Coolkid will make a recording singing any full length song for you (Up to 7 minutes). Plus, all previous perks.

$1,000,000 Tier: Coolkid will be demoted to Member PVP and play on the server for at least four hours. His homes will be temporarily reset. You may hunt him as much as you want. Plus, all previous perks.
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!
coolkid691
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: JordenJoshua

Re: Kick Starter for overthrowing Nico and Dole

Post by coolkid691 »

$4,999,999: Coolkid will be demoted to PvP member for a week, his homes will be reset, and you may hunt him as much as you want.
I love Koalas & if your bored watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

The lion king sucks!
Oh and so does cake!