Capture The Fish!

Talk about pretty much anything related to minecraft

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

caldrin
Community Manager

Capture The Fish!

Post by caldrin »

Capture The Fish!

A simple game truly! In the past I have been handing out named clownfish as pets! once seemingly pointless fish are now part of one big game! the rules are as listed below!

If I have given you a fish in the past please follow them all. If you would rather not play drop me a pm and I will come collect your fish to be given to a new care taker.

If you do not have a fish and would like one drop me a pm or tell me in game.

Rule one: All fish must be displayed on an item frame inside or near ones place of residence

Rule two: Any player may sneak into anothers house to steal their fish

Rule three: it may not be in a sealed room behind a private door*

*However it may be behind a passworded door that is an answer to a riddle that is displayed

Rule three: traps are encouraged if you are out to steal a fish EXPECT to die folks!

Rule four: Absolutely no trading or selling the fish they must be earned/stolen!

Rule five: If you have been given a named fish please pm me with its name so I may record them

Rule six: You do not have to tell anyone but me that you own a fish

Rule seven: Other than the stealing of the displayed fish please observe and follow all server rules

Rule eight: Don't be a jerk about it

Rule nine: It must be possible for another player to reach your fish, please test your traps and courses

Rule ten: If you believe you have all of the fish in circulation tell me! there might just be a prize!

That being said. Don't just leave your fish out there! they are your best bud! don't let anything come between you and your friend! make it a challenge for others to get them! How dare they attempt to steal your pal! Make a jump puzzle, a maze, a redstone puzzle, a mob filled dungeon! the options end only when your imagination does! And don't let your pal get lonely! go out there and find them some new friends! don't let those other greedy players keep those poor fish locked up in a cell! Liberate them!

Now! Let the games begin!
Bovine_leader
Tree puncher
In Game Minecraft Name: Bovine_Leader

Re: Capture The Fish!

Post by Bovine_leader »

I will catch me some new fish friends!