A quite odd proposition to spruce things up.

Talk about pretty much anything related to minecraft

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Bane_of_Endermen
Wood craftsman

A quite odd proposition to spruce things up.

Post by Bane_of_Endermen »

We need to address something serious, you know as well as i do. As of current you can press tab and count to three or maybe four, and yes sometimes more than that is on. But i believe as a community we can do better. Because i believe we offer an awesome Minecraft experience. Now, i have been playing the past three days straight and incoming defaults to the server have been dissuaded every once in a while. That got me thinking to when we had a whole interesting setup.
Which brings me to my idea, good or bad. I think it may have a shot.Image

I think if we had a interesting spawn, much like the last piratespawn but with a different theme we could help keep the interest of players joining. Now here's is the crazy part, I want to build it almost all alone. If adv builder wants to help or higher, be my guest. I would enjoy if you gave theme ideas in the comments

Not only that but i think we could try and find some more ways to possibly advertise the server a bit more if we aren't already on every server site or such.

And the last one for now, a youtube channel with regular posts. Youtube could help a lot with bringing people in, i am going to try and startup one after i move in 14 days. Doing some builds, and probably a full minecraft series, maybe even some other games with junkie members to show the great community we have to maybe reel in some people who want to play. I have a lot of idea's but i don't want to fill up the plate and take more than i can chew.
Nicolu
Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Nicolu

Re: A quite odd proposition to spruce things up.

Post by Nicolu »

We do have a youtube page for the site/server - If you make videos and get in contact with me or Kommy, or I think Boxes has the info we can pre-screen the content and post it.
Kommy
Site Admin and Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Kommy000

Post by Kommy »

Hmm.... new spawn maybe???
I will crash you… Like we crashed capitalism…
Anyway… tech, geek, fps fanatic and now Minecraft junkie.
http://www.urban1cycle.com
http://www.minecraftjunkie.com
https://valheimgaming.com
Pony_Gal
Yay, I found coal
In Game Minecraft Name: Pony_Gal

Post by Pony_Gal »

I bet a lot of people would like that! :)
Pony_Gal was here! :3
wademonster
Tree puncher
In Game Minecraft Name: Wademonster

Post by wademonster »

i've noticed that i'm generally on solo most of the time, i would love to see both new and old faces online, i'd be glad to give tours of my home base :D (show off Godzilla V. Mr. Staypuft)
maxson101
Wood craftsman
In Game Minecraft Name: Maxxson

Post by maxson101 »

I think that is an awesome idea! I'll try to tell all my friends and other people about Junkie at my school, so that maybe we could get some more members and more activity on the server. When I first joined Junkie I was at the pirate spawn and it was like the most amazing thing I saw... Tbh, at that time if the spawn wasn't that cool I probably wouldn't have stayed on the server (first impressions are very important) so I would like to see a new spawn built so that it could attract the attention of new players so that they would give the server a chance and if they like it, more long term members! Brilliant ideas Bane!
-Maxodofilus :D