Grey moon clan/town (WIP)

On here, we like to build things together, kinda like our own little family. I know cool right?

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

Xeronaile
Staff

Grey moon clan/town (WIP)

Post by Xeronaile »

----------RECRUITMENT IS NOT OPEN UNTIL WE ARE FINISHED- WILL BE SOON--------------------
READ LOWER IN THE POSTS TO SEE OTHER RULES AND ATTRIBUTES BEING PLACED INTO THE CITY/RULES THAT YOU MUST OBEY WHEN YOU JOIN.

Article created by Xeronaile.
Grey Moon is a clan created and founded by Xeronaile, Cutfishgo and Paperx.
We are currently working on the town for our clan, but I will post a sneak peak of our monument created by Cutfishgo.
We are the Grey Moon Hunters, or bounty hunters. Annually, we will move out and hunt down players if payed, or have a rival with. We will also fight other clans. This is what I see as the first real serious/semi-serious roleplaying clan that has been created.

Now, for the setup of the town. There is the main tower, or the ATOW (Alpha tower). This is where the 3 founders live, and the high up ranks/armory/bakery/barracks are located. You may only access this tower if you are granted permission by the Founders/high ranks with the permission. Now, there are jobs for the citizens that live in our village which are yet to be decided. I will put down the basic ones.

JOBS (Unofficial):
-Militia (Ranks)
- The militia is equipped with certain gear depending on their rank. For instance, a recruit contains leather helmet and boots with a wooden sword, with 5 fish. These ranks increase and gear loadouts will be added once I, Xeronaile discuss this article and ranks and everything with Cutfishgo and Paperx.
-Woodcutter
-Smith
-Miner (supplies smither, smither may also mine)
-Tanner (Creates custom outfits, such as leather armor, armor patterns, chain armor, etc.)
- Custom loadout for citizens, maybe even officials
-Constructor (Helps with scaffolding & other various things)
-Cleaner (cleans up the multiple grass blocks laying around, anything useless)
-Guard (fends off mobs, may assist in battle)
-Guards are equipped with leather hat and torso. He also gets a bow, 32 arrows (May enchant with own levels) and stone/iron sword depending on your place in the 2 ranks above Guard:recruit and guard:official
-Citizen
- The citizen has no main jobs, she/he can occupy a house and share it with someone if they want. They must request permission from the land official (Plots houses, may be one of the founders/high official) to extend the house/backyard for a personal farming plot. They MAY modify the inside of their house as long as they do not look ugly or unattractive, the inspector will view your theme and the inside and see if it matches the CITY:THEME, then he will warn you and tell you to build/modify it to the theme.
-Inspector
-The inspector will view houses and see if they match the theme, and find out if the person and their chosen job are doing it properly.

CITY THEME-----------
The city theme is redwood/maple wood/wood and cobblestone stairs as the roof, and smoothstone for the officials in the tower.

To join this clan and town, you must be reasonably supplied with utilities for hunting, be able to fletch items (Basic woodworker) and do other Roleplaying abilities. This clan is a semi-roleplaying clans, as you can be assigned jobs and players in the town will be able to buy from your town or shop.
To be in this clan (requirements skill wise)-
-High power level
-Veteran+ (May change)
-Loyalty and respect to the higher ranking members of the clan
-Active ingame
-Are not afraid to lose items.
-Respects server rules
-Have not been banned RECENTLY (EMPHASIS ON THE RECENTLY: 2 DAYS MAX)
-Good grammar, no "was cuz i did dat ting in teh land", proper punctuation and speaking though.

Terms (MAY WANT TO READ, SKIP FOR INFORMATION):
When joining this city, you must abide to the rules and if you do not comply to the set rules of the town you will be suspended or kicked out of the clan permanently or until you reapply to enter, if you whine to an administrator of the server they may or may not do anything. This is a clan, not the most important thing on the server. Please do note that this town is going to take time to be finished (Gladly will accept building volunteers) and will not be opened for a while. Upon joining you will be given the title of citizen (Not ingame name) and you will be written down in the clan database, or a notepad file on my computer (:D) and will be recorded for inspections and a record of your good and bad moments on the server. In this clan, you may not create any non-serious roleplaying objects or structures such as a mob tower, spawner or anything along the lines of that, you may not create personal items that are an aid in combat nor may you create objects or place objects that have not been granted permission to do so by the city administrators, if you break this term it will result in a suspension. For example, you may not make a chestful of diamonds, you may not bring your diamonds or any objects from your other houses into this city, trust me, we will know, you may not bring personal armor or items, joining this clan means you must put your inventory in your chest at your home and come to the city with nothing, the city will have a new start for the citizens and a marketing system. No citizens will be allowed to create shops or personal storage of items in the city. Nor may they sell anything unless given a license or permission to do so (May change). Transferring items is illegal.
Attachments
The Alpha tower- Only ranks granted with permission from Xeronaile, cutfishgo or Paperx can enter. Restricted to all.
The Alpha tower- Only ranks granted with permission from Xeronaile, cutfishgo or Paperx can enter. Restricted to all.
2012-04-06_17.45.24.png (213.37 KiB) Viewed 5605 times
Greymoon logo.
Greymoon logo.
GREYMOON.jpg (121.48 KiB) Viewed 5606 times
Last edited by Xeronaile on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202
DancingJoe
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: DancingJoe

Re: Grey moon article WIP

Post by DancingJoe »

Are already made towns allowed to join the Greymoon Empire?
Xeronaile
Staff

Re: Grey moon clan/town (WIP)

Post by Xeronaile »

Grey Moon will be focused on a specific area, although, me and Cutfishgo and paperx may decide on whether to have a smaller/same size city be adjoined to the Empire, they will have to be renamed and possibly relocated although (May happen)
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202
Fraggles
Vip

Post by Fraggles »

Do you have to join the clan to aid the city?
FRAG OUT!
Xeronaile
Staff

Post by Xeronaile »

Nope. You can request (Or issue an alliance due to request) and aid the city. Supporting clans are welcome to assist in building, donations, etc.
Xeronaile
Staff

Post by Xeronaile »

TALKING RULES:

For talking via the party chat (Which you will be invited into) you must use the party chat for serious roleplay talk only. For instance, you may not say "How do I change my brightness levels for minecraft?" In the party chat. You must use the actual chat, without the party chat activated to talk like that. We will from time to time allow this rule to be lifted for short period of times so we may discuss certain things freely.

RECRUITMENT RULES (Yet to come):
Recruitment is simple. Just say what you like about this clan, state your ingame name and we will find you ingame and invite you. Otherwise just pop on and ask us directly, we may quiz you on a certain thing though.

RULES WHILE BEING INSIDE THE CITY WALLS:
You must not edit, or touch anything that has not been proclaimed yours
You may not wear armor out of your jurisdiction without the creation of it by the tailor, skins are fine. No diamond, iron or gold armor can be used as that is restricted to a certain rank (THIS IS INSIDE THE CITY WALLS, OUTSIDE OR AT YOUR OWN HOUSE ELSEWHERE IS FINE).

THE RULES STILL APPLY WHEN IN THE CITY

ROBBERY AND THEFT RP WAY:

We are still discussing on whether to allow Roleplay thievery, this is why we have guards. I was thinking of a way to have a money system using a block or type of cash that we could record. For robbery, you will not kill nor attack. If a guard catches you, you can choose to run, parkour is allowed to escape, but I think you will find it hard to do. To rob, if this is passed. It will be on a theme of persuasion and you may NOT say "i won give u my money cuz i just keep it either way. u can't hit me". You must be SERIOUS when robbing and act it out or you may be suspended/talked to by the administrators of the clan. You will most likely be robbed of your singular items, such as a fish, food or gold nugget as our currency (Will probably be supplied).

ILLEGAL ITEMS (NOT RARES):

Now, for illegal items I'm going to keep this short. Each citizen may be permitted a weapon license (sword/wooden axe) to keep in their house. This does not give you the right to make 30 of them and place it in your chest, nor does it mean you can build any mob grinders, etc in your basement. The houses cannot be modified unless given permission to do so. Now, as a thief or individual that is breaking the law, you may get of the city and become an outlaw, you are still in the clan yet you have a den either in the side of a hill, or in the outskirts of the town (outside walls). YOU MUST HAVE THIS AS A ROLEPLAYING LOOK, FOR INSTANCE- IF IT IS IN THE HILL, PUT FENCES IN THERE TO REPRESENT WOODEN BEAMS HOLDING THE DIRT UP, NO RANDOM LAVA IN YOUR HOUSE, A FULL LIST OF NO-NOs WILL BE LISTED SOON. Guilds will be placed in the town for thieves or our gangs that may be created to live in, as no city is perfect. This is a tad bit of info that is being added, and current my (Xeronaile) fingers are hurting.

Thanks for reading the update, remember contact us if you want a sneak peak at our progress.
hailstone
Yay, I found coal

Post by hailstone »

Nicely done. Also Xeronaile has pointed out we are the graymoon "hunters" meaning we do hunt people down. (I will discuss this more with cutfishgo and Xeronaile) but when graymoon hunters town is done I am thinking of setting up a sort of "dark brotherhood" sort of thing except more complex. But to put it simply u pay us and we hunt people down. This is only an idea at this stage but I hope to develop it into reality aswell as many other things but those will be revealed later on.
-paperx
Thanks for your time
-paperx (the dino)
Xeronaile
Staff

Post by Xeronaile »

Recruitment hasn't begun?
No one except Paperx, Joe, me and cut are in the party, or are allowed in it.