Expeditions Journal(RP Ream Prequel)

On here, we like to build things together, kinda like our own little family. I know cool right?

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

XlXDaltonXlX
Staff

Expeditions Journal(RP Ream Prequel)

Post by XlXDaltonXlX »

Journal of XlXDaltonXlX Archer of the Noxian Expeditionary Force

First Entry

I decided I was going to start a journal of significant events and carry it around with me. Minecraftia seems so full of adventure and fun when I grow old and grey to retire I can go through my journal and become a bard from the tales of my adventure. With the recent appearance of the creatures termed 'Endermen' I think now would be the best time for me to start my journal. I will use a dating system of E.I. standing for Ender Invasion since I have not come up with a better name to call the influx of these dastardly creatures. When you slay them they explode in a purplish smoke and leave behind a small jewel I have decided to call an Ender Eye I have a dozen or so I'm going to be taking to our Grand Magus at the Pirate Cove to see if they can determine where these creatures are from.

2 EI
Today Korthic and Kommy informed us of a method to enter the Ender Realm. The Endermen have become a real menace in days of late what normally would have been a single days journey to the coast and a day on boat became a 2 day venture and I have yet to see the coast. The Endermen are becoming more and more tenacious in stopping my group and I from making it to the Grand Magus. I really think I'm on to something if they are trying this hard to stop me.

3 EI
I don't know if it's poor luck or Ender magic but the seas have been far from calm and I swear I can see something moving below the waves. The Pirate Cove shouldn't be far off but...

4 EI
The Kraken! My ship was attacked by the Kraken thankfully it was within swimming distance of Pirate Cove and I managed to make it to the island though I fear most of the crew went down with the ship. I managed to put out one of the Kraken's eyes with a well placed arrow teach that thing to take a bite at me. I gave the Ender eyes to the Grand Magus Kommy and Korthic they were overjoyed to have so many specimens to work on unfortunately they have had troubles recently getting messages to and from some of our outer villages. I tried to reassure them that it was probably just taking longer because of ender interference but they I don't think they believed me.

5 EI
The Grand Magus have done it by coating the Ender Eyes in Blaze dust there was a reaction turning it into something similar but not quiet the same. I, being a simple man, think I'll call them Eyes of Ender. The Grand Magus froze the Kraken with some form of stasis magic today as it attacked another ship Hopefully that is the only one of those beasts nearby.

8 EI
I haven't gotten much of a chance to write in the last few days we've been busy helping refuges to get settled in town they are streaming from all over Minecraftia something needs to be done about the Endermen. Most of the Noxian Expeditionary Force(NEF) have found their way back to the Pirate Cove. I've even seen some of the Assassins Guild skulking around. I'll never admit it to their faces but if I had to go into a fight I'd be glad to have them at my back not a coward among them.

9 EI
Small note here before I get back to work Mokman survived. Damn Endermen...

10 EI
The Grand Magus have figured out how to use the Eyes of Ender to create a portal. But it isn't a portal the likes of which any of us have seen. We believe it leads to the Endermens home realm or the Ender Realm. We are going to work on building a larger portal in a hidden location in the Pirate Cove tomorrow hopefully we can end this.

13 EI
The Portal is done but I think the refugees know something is going on. A handful are perched outside the doors of the War Room as we get ready to fight. I won't write down where the portal is. By Notch I hope I forget where it is so that no one can ever use it again. Staring into the portal gives me a sense of vertigo and a feeling of dread that I have not felt before. I'm going to record the names of those going into the portal in my journal in case none of us make it back. Then at least whoever finds the journal will know what happened. The Grand Magus is staying behind so we don't lose him hopefully he can keep the Pirate Cove safe in our absence.

The Heroes:
Nicolu
Caldrin
XlXDaltonXlX (My Journal)
Explodingboxes
Hobozillah
Bane of Endermen (I don't know if this is his real name but if his title is even half appropriate I am glad we are bringing him)
Korthic
Zerathule

By Notch I hope we make it.

21 EI
I don't even know where to start. We made it back all of us and we found The DoleKing though I fear we were not fast enough to save the DoleKing's sanity he raves about the darkness and the lights within. I hope we can do something for him but it looks bleak at best. The End... There is no nice way to describe that place. The portal exited and we were buried in a strange white stone that broke beneath our picks faster than stone yet was stronger than Iron beneath our weapons. Explodingboxes broke the surface first the entirety of our force let out a cheer. It was worse than the nether at least there you had somewhere to run or a way back we were trapped on a landmass floating in a void it truly was The End for us we brought food to survive for a few weeks but we searched the entirety of the landmass we were stranded on in less than an hour.

There where Endermen everywhere but they kept their distance from us as if they were waiting. At the time we thought they were waiting for their leader to address us but... it wasn't that easy. We were there for 3 hours and then we heard it. A roar louder than any noise I heard the kraken make and 100 times more terrifying. We looked skyward and I nearly gave up there winging their way towards us were nineteen Dragons. From the story's the terrible fairy tales of kidnapped princesses. They were true and they were here. The Endermen fled to wherever it was they go when they vanish and left us eight alone to fight them.

Korthic placed his hand on my shoulders and we made eye contact the blood dripping down his other arm as he prepared to work his Blood Magic Behind his mask I could feel his grin. I couldn't help but smile myself as I pulled my goggles down over my eyes and drew an arrow. I sighted down the shaft and Korthic shouted a spell blood flew from his hand and engulfed the tip of the arrow as I let it go It struck the lead dragon in the wing with more force than any lone arrow could muster. It broke it at its joint causing the dragon to crash into one of the various obsidian pillars and growl as it stood up. The rest of the force was on it with Arrows Swords and Axes as it lashed and fought the other dragons dove for me and Korthic. I managed to shove him out of the way as the Dragon knocked me off the edge of the landmass.

I thought I was a dead man. I fell for what felt like hours but it could have been minutes and I landed hard on another part of the landmass. I stared up at the top as I nursed my arm. It wasn't broken that I could tell but it hurt like hell. I could still hear the sounds of battle from above. I lit the end of an arrow and shot it straight up to let them know I was still alive. It didn't take long before a Pick landed next to me. It was Explodingbox's pick. I grabbed it in my good arm and put the bow back into my quiver and began the task of getting back up. Halfway up I found a cave with a man whom we had all assumed was dead. The DoleKing curled in a corner the whites of his eyes showing as he shook. I ran over to him and forced him to drink a Potion of Recovery. It took several minutes but he stopped shaking and stared at me. I explained to him what was going on and I helped him up. He still shook but not badly. Handing him my sword we managed to get back to the top in time to see a Dragon swoop down at Korthic only to be knocked aside as Zerathules axe smashed into his side and bounced back to him. A thumbs up passed between the two and The fight continued.

We fought for days. The potions we had brought with us the only things keeping us standing. At long last the final Dragon fell to the ground. I had long since run out of arrows and was using a spike smashed from the back of an Ender Dragon as my weapon of choice. I was smashed into a pillar by the dragons tail alongside Zerathule and Explodingboxes. Korthic, Nicolu, and Hobozillah fared little better nearly being crushed by the dragon as it swiped at them. That left Caldrin and The DoleKing standing between the dragon and utter defeat. I couldn't see Bane of Endermen anywhere but from what I had seen he had lived up to his name quiet well. I struggled to get back up but I couldn't manage it my legs failed to work. I drug myself over to a nearby dead Ender Dragon and pulled an arrow from it's hide.

The blood from the dragon felt like it burned my hands to the bone but they appeared fine. I grit my teeth through the pain and knocked the arrow in my bow. Korthic's mask had long been cracked and I could see the lower part of his face. He was still grinning as he raised his hand and the EnderDragon's blood flowed from the wound I had pulled the arrow out and encased the arrow. Using the Dragon as support I pulled myself up in time to see Caldrin get smashed by the dragons tail. I pulled the arrow back my arm on fire and loosed it. It hit the side of the dragon and bore straight through implanting into the obsidian pillar on the other side. The dragon roared in pain and turned towards me. I thought for sure that was the end of me. The dragon opened his mouth I could see the glow of the fire from deep in his throat I closed my eyes ready for the end and then got smashed in the side as Bane of Endermen tackled me out of the way. I opened my eyes into to see DoleKing jump atop the Dragons head and impale it in the eye and then I blacked out.

24 EI
So far it looks like the only one who had any lasting injuries was The DoleKing whatever torment he had suffered from before I found him was to much and he has been in the hospital since we came back. I wanted to make sure to record the events that happened within the portal as soon as I could hold a pencil lest I forget the events that happened. I don't know how we managed to get back. No one does. I think it was The DoleKing but whatever happened we can't get a coherent sentence out of him so I fear we may never know how he got us out.

29 EI
Well that's the end of it we managed to get all the refugees set back up where they were the Endermen didn't destroy any towns nor raze any crops. They killed the people. The assassins and the Grand Magus held the Pirate Cove and now you may see an Endermen at night but rarely. I think they might be scared to face us now that we've killed the Ender Dragons. Or the Dragons themselves may have been forcing them to find no land to escape them. I don't know. All I know is that Korthic has a special item from The End we found out about it today. I am not committing any more to writing.

31 EI
Grand Magus Kommy has figured out how the Ender Portal works and thinks he can reconfigure a Nether Portal to take us anywhere. He asked Grand Architect Zerathule to construct portal Frames to be used with Kommy's magic. Korthic will be assisting him to prevent him from draining himself to badly on the portals and Caldrin seems oddly interested in the subject matter. With the use of portals between major points we could reduce the travel time from one side of Minecraftia to the other to mere moments.

32 EI
Looking back on the event there really wasn't any clue that this was going to be any different than the dozens of other portals we created all across Minecraftia. Zerathule was putting the final touches on the portal frame making it, as he always did, a unique piece of art. Korthic and Kommy stood side by side starring at their tome books in preparation for the spells needed to open the portal. I stood with the others of Noxus my bow resting gently on the ground as I waited. The Noxians were always first in the portal because after what had happened in The End Korthic new he could trust the majority of us to get the job done if we got stuck in a nasty scenario

Hobozillah walked past me for the ninth time as he adjusted his armor. He wasn't a very patient man the standing around always seemed to kill him inside but this was what we were best at. We would go through the portal first and make sure it wasn't another portal to the Nether, now that was an adventure, Blindstorm's and Explodingbox's whetstones ground a rythmic chorus in the silent chamber. The slight tap tap of Zerathule's Chisel, the mutterings of the Blood Mage Korthic and the Grand Magus Kommy, the semi-silent whoosh of air as Nicolu jabbed at the air mock fighting in preparation.

Overlord Caldrin stood to the side as he often did observing the proceedings. He would never admit it but I think he yearned to learn the art of portal-craft himself. I don't know why but he was always there when the portals were opened and he was always through the portal shortly after the Noxian Expeditionary Force.

Then Zerathule stopped and stepped back from the portal to marvel at his work, "Another unique masterpiece don't you think?" he said over his shoulder his smug satisfaction radiating like a blanket. That was our Grand Architect cocky in all definitions but not without reason.

Kommy put his hand on Zerathules shoulder and nodded as he stepped away Korthic joined Kommy in front of the portal. They both placed their palm on opposite sides of the portal and began muttering. Everything was going normally but that didn't stop me. I adjusted my goggles and brought them down over my eyes. Noxus was near a desert and the goggles helped me to protect my eyes

"Alright Noxus! Get yourselves ready to go!" Ephantom shouted hefting his war axe. Hobozillah smiled and grabbed his sword from the wall and drew it standing next to Ephantom. I grabbed my Bow off the wall and loosely knocked an arrow leaving it lowered for now. Explodingboxes and Blindstorm joined me and we shared a subtle nod as the inner portal blocks began to glow an ominous purple.

There was a snap as the air inside the portal was pushed out of the way for the portal to form and then it was over. Before any of us could take a step towards the portal ominous laughter rang forth from the portal as a cloaked man stepped through. Korthic and Kommy stepped back their eyes glowing Red and Blue respectively as they prepared to work their magic. I raised my bow and pulled the arrow back but it was to late. The portal pulsed and expanded engulfing the cloaked man then Kommy and Korthic, Ephantom, Hobozillah, Nicolu, and all of the Noxian expedition.

33 EI
Compared to The End this place is heaven. Not so different than Minecraftia and yet there is something in the air that makes it feel different. Its the same feeling I get whenever Korthic or Kommy work magic only in this place I feel it everywhere. We appeared in the center of a small farming village. The people here are amazingly nice given the circumstances. For the time being we are working around the village helping to keep the occasional Zombie or Skeletal archer in control as we explore and Kommy and Korthic can try to find a way home.

34 EI
Found some ruins in the nearby jungle but looking down into the darkness I can sense something incredibly dangerous down there and feel it should be left alone for the time being. Hobozillah and Nicolu have been spending a lot of time together lately exploring the nearby region I think something is going on between those two.

35 EI
Zerathule got contracted to help build a new water mill for the town. This is good it's our first step in truly gaining the trust of these people so we can get some help. I'll be helping him to get started so I don't know if I will have time to write in my journal for the next few days.

41 EI
Well the watermill is off to an amazing start and I found a beautiful Cave with some glowing crystals behind a frozen waterfall near town. I'll ask the others if they think it is a good place to move into so we can stop sleeping in the barn. I'm tired of waking up with hay in my hair.

42 EI
Caldrin ate some of the local purple berries and they have not agreed with him. The locals enjoy them with great frequency but it appears that they do not agree with Minecraftians. We've moved our things to the cave now it's a bit cold but if we keep a fire pit in there it will be a very cozy area.
Last edited by XlXDaltonXlX on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Re: RP Realm Storyboard

Post by rocky535 »

Very nice :O Since when was Noxus have more people and can it be assassins not Rohan :D
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
Korthic
Server Admin

Post by Korthic »

I LOVE it up to the portal opening. I think it should be a complete story/book of what happens when we get sucked into the portal and our adventure going to each of the towns (as we build them you can add more to the story) and so when the portal stabilizes and opens up the world to the public it takes place after we have traveled to the world and become heroes or something alone those lines. We can build dungeons and quests based off of something that may have happened in the story. Also you could make a prequel of are adventures in The End the other day.. I believe you were there for that :D
XlXDaltonXlX
Staff

Post by XlXDaltonXlX »

Hmmm... I like that Korthic... one moment while I edit it this will be a prequel to the public opening of it... I like it.
Xeronaile
Staff

Re: Expeditions Journal(RP Ream Prequel)

Post by Xeronaile »

Book of the master uber overlord supreme vladmir Dalton XlXlX the III
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202
DrozKnight
I love gold

Post by DrozKnight »

More more more more more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRAVE MORE OF YOUR STORY LoreMaster Dalton
Honestly this is amazing and it makes myself wonder... Are there more people on the server who can create stories for everyone's entertainment? Anyways, weather that question is answered or not, you have a gift for writing stories, and like I do for any good story, I shall whittle my time away refreshing the page, awaiting the next entry
Face of waiting :arrow: :geek:
Korthic
Server Admin

Post by Korthic »

When we build more of the RP world he will update the story, so we need to start working on more towns and exactly where we want to go with this world
joshthelegodude
I love Diamonds

Post by joshthelegodude »

I vote dalton gets the special in game title "Bard"