JunkieLand

On here, we like to build things together, kinda like our own little family. I know cool right?

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

graystan21
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: graystan21

JunkieLand

Post by graystan21 »

Hi,
I've been in preperation for about a week now on a new project...an Amusement Park!!!
I have been getting a lot of help from people like randomgamerj, MysticWaters and I'm about to start building the booths and rides. i would like any ideas for ride themes and game booth ideas (i am limited to land space so I'm only going to take the ones i think would be the most popular among other players). SO please give me any ideas you guys have and i will try to find a way to make them, i might even recruit you to help build it. FYI you will get credit for your idea (most likely on the information sign for the ride/booth).

-graystan21 :D

p.s. i was originally doing this for AdvBuilder but now I'm doing it for the fun of building something for the server.
DrozKnight
I love gold

Re: JunkieLand

Post by DrozKnight »

Obviously you need a roller coaster.For the booth something using snowballs or slimeballs with q and ice.Also maybe a lottery type thing with a dispenser and chicken eggs and pressure plate.<-Copyright Hylia
graystan21
Vip

Post by graystan21 »

i already have some roller coasters in creative mode and a snow bowling booth
the lottery idea is a really cool idea tho
graystan21
Officer of the MJPD
I like pie
Fraggles
Vip

Post by Fraggles »

You could possibly make a waterslide??? I would help if so... plus I have some spare rails
FRAG OUT!
caldrin
Community Manager

Post by caldrin »

Archery range using paintings as targets if the painting is shot it falls onto a preassure plate releasing the prize i can help build that along with the lottery machine thing..lol
graystan21
Vip

Post by graystan21 »

anyone of you how has an idea for the lottery machine, please make a prototype so i can see it. i have one idea about making it but i want to see if any of you have a better plan.
graystan21
Officer of the MJPD
I like pie
Kaos1559
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: kaos1559

Post by Kaos1559 »

You could make a parkour course. I dunno I just really want a parkour course.

Kaos1559 :D
What song is that? DARUDE SANDSTORM!
graystan21
Vip

Post by graystan21 »

The Lost Temple is now operational!!!! This is the first ride of the park, but the project is FAARRR from done. I still need a lot of help with preparing the land (filling and clearing). Once that is complete, I will be recruiting anyone who wants to help with the rides/games/restaurants. Please, if you would volunteer, help me with the land prep so I can have the park open for all.
graystan21
Officer of the MJPD
I like pie
MistaWaters
Vip

Post by MistaWaters »

Haha its MistaWaters BTW XD but yeah Its nice what youve done so far :)
Bitches LOVE My Pancakes
graystan21
Vip

Post by graystan21 »

I will be recruiting ONE person to help me with a "choose-your-destiny" type ride. it will basically be a roller coaster type ride with stops and two different paths you can choose. It will be a some time to make so I'm mainly looking for people who are on the server frequently. This will be the most complex ride (and possibly take up the most space, so its going to be mainly under ground) so I'm looking for someone that has some skill with redstone. What I'm thinking is that the choice you choose will lead you to a hallway or room that he a particular theme, that are opposite for both choices (heaven/hell, above ground drops/underground dark hallways...really anything that you can think of at the time)

Just post a reply or contact me on the server if you want to help with this project. I want to try to start it sometime next week after i put in some more paths for the park.
graystan21
Officer of the MJPD
I like pie