The Hunger Games

On here, we like to build things together, kinda like our own little family. I know cool right?

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Re: The Hunger Games

Post by rocky535 »

We have begun to flatten out an area for the hunger games arena!!! Please note that this is AssassinsClan land (our party). Please do not destroy anything or trespass. I would like Kothics permission to own this land/ use it for the hunger games. Here are some mcj map snapshots. We are going to end up near blue_toast_wolfs house. We have planned it to be huge so do not be surprised of the snapshots...
Attachments
Where: AssassinsClan Base/ Current progress
Where: AssassinsClan Base/ Current progress
mcj1.png (119.7 KiB) Viewed 7763 times
Blue_Toast_Wolfs House
Blue_Toast_Wolfs House
mcj1.png (152.64 KiB) Viewed 7763 times
Hunger Games Arena Area
Hunger Games Arena Area
mcj.png (123.15 KiB) Viewed 7763 times
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
damir_709
Bare hands digger

Post by damir_709 »

Hm? What could this be? Sounds pretty interesting :D
Yes, I got guns. Now quit your spam, dummkophs!Image
rocky535
Vip

Post by rocky535 »

Yeah, Thanks to Torchdeleter, DrozKnight, Xeronaile, Kaos1559, Caldavas, Dancingjoe and kolo57 for helping flatten out the first bit off land :D
*Edit- Also, Thanks to all the people who helped out yesterday. We had basicly everyone that was on helping to flatten the arena. I will have a list of all the people that helped after and they will recieve gifts :D
Attachments
mcj6.png
mcj6.png (213.7 KiB) Viewed 7748 times
mcj5.png
mcj5.png (84.64 KiB) Viewed 7748 times
Thanks for Helping Everyone!!!<br />Heres some more updated pictures.
Thanks for Helping Everyone!!!
Heres some more updated pictures.
mcj4.png (54.93 KiB) Viewed 7748 times
Last edited by rocky535 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
rocky535
Vip

Post by rocky535 »

I have put up towers for an approximate boundary for the arena. Also there is a hint in one of the pictures.
Attachments
Estimated arena area
Estimated arena area
mcj8.png (255.36 KiB) Viewed 7745 times
Hint
Hint
mcj9.png (119.36 KiB) Viewed 7746 times
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
DancingJoe
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: DancingJoe

Post by DancingJoe »

So how are the games going to go? Will there be, a bunch of players put into different areas, then they have to build a shelter and hunt the other players or hide?
randomgamer
Wood craftsman

Post by randomgamer »

guys I LOVE THIS IDEA can i help? i have alot of resources i could donate and i usually get bored quickly if i dont have something to do. I also could like help you guys test out the traps or something to make sure that they arent to slow or to obvious
PEOPLE SAY I AM EASILY DISTRACTED BUT THEY JUST DONT UNDERST... OH LOOK A DISTRACTION :D
DancingJoe
Staff
In Game Minecraft Name: DancingJoe

Post by DancingJoe »

I hate to bring this thread back up, but a couple of other members and I are wondering when this be up. I know you guys are busy, but you started this back in October or November? And yes it's a big project. I'm sorry, getting a bit impatient.
Edit: To sum it up, I haven't from this project in awhile. Is it still going to be made?
rocky535
Vip

Post by rocky535 »

Yes, Me kaos and kolo have been discussing the biomes we will use and are waiting for 1.2 to start making the inside of the arena :D we are going to make the surronding wall soon and we have the whole area flat. Thinking of minning restrictions if anyone has ideas, we where thinking you can build and destroy whatever you want and somehow rollback the arena after. Sorry for the wait, ever since we started this we have been working on many other projects like public spleef, a bow arena and renovations in our base. I also need to go to the end for some things for the winnings and ressources.
Thanks for bringing this back up, we don't know when it will be done but, it should be starting up regulary by summer. Also have tons of work at school so summer will be great for this.
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
maxse123
I love gold

Post by maxse123 »

hmmm this is a project I've been waiting for to joe but we can't work on it until 1.2 so some other possibility's are available
Kaos1559
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: kaos1559

Post by Kaos1559 »

Guys since we've just been kinda ignoring this til now maybe we should set a deadline to get our selves back on track so we could just get this off our to do list.
What song is that? DARUDE SANDSTORM!