Battle for MiddleEarth battleground

On here, we like to build things together, kinda like our own little family. I know cool right?

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

kenpachizarocki
Vip

Battle for MiddleEarth battleground

Post by kenpachizarocki »

Hello fellow members of junkie im here to ask for your help in construction one of the greatest pvp Battleground known to minecraft itself. We will need as many Adv builder+ to help us in constructing this for our server.

Project:
The theme is Lord of the Rings, a massive battle involving Orcs of Mordor vs Mankind of Minas Tirith
with a look that you will find extremmly identical to that of warsong gultch of World of Warcraft with many modifcations to the entry and exit tatics of CTF(capture the flag) or simply TDM(team death match) what i mean by this is that, there will be an entire terrain under middle earth. The mines of moria will be an alternate route from the surface, filled with traps and loot for all.

What we need:
What we need from you the staff/admins is movement of the build from Creative world to where ever you see fit, then permission to use a plugin that will allow players to capture a flag, make 2 sepperate teams with the option to choose their own class (Warrior,Ranger or healer) and keep the equipment provided to them after death. The end of the match will remove all items from their bags.
Also Winning the battle ground should conclude in the victors winning a reward weither it be iconomy cash, diamonds, equipment, any form of preformance based loot to keep this game running. The area of the grounds is big enough to have 20v20+ yet still extremly active with lower numbers. Like the Hungergames plugin you will be able to find improved equipment in houses/farms and so on.

The build is currenlty being constructed in creative world near my giant wall thingy and blue toasts blimp, above a big space telescope. cords- x:14 y:65 z:1618

Current volunteers:
Ez86
Kaos1559
Max123
Fwalsh
Graystan21
Bally50
me KenpachZarocki
and more yet to come

Thanks for reading!
Minas Tirith
Mordor
Warsong Gultch
Last edited by kenpachizarocki on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bedsidebug
Nobody told me there is lava
In Game Minecraft Name: Jawind

Re: Battle for MiddleEarth battleground

Post by bedsidebug »

o
Xeronaile
Staff

Post by Xeronaile »

LOTR... Me... Wh-

Bleh.
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202
kenpachizarocki
Vip

Post by kenpachizarocki »

Join us the Xero, you can help us build, were done placing dirt and ive started on the gate of Minas
Ez86
I love gold

Post by Ez86 »

first step done for mordor, two off this added....

Last edited by Ez86 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
rocky535
Vip
In Game Minecraft Name: rocky535

Post by rocky535 »

Great idea and I think I would help besides the fact that barely anyone pvps anymore :/ I'll be checking it out and may help a bit if I get the chance.
Like A Boss!
-Rocky535 XD
Ez86
I love gold

Post by Ez86 »

offcourse rocky, choose your team^^ MinasZarocki or EZ Mordor ;)
galoop
Vip

Post by galoop »

i think thats going to look great when its done.
{Vip galoop}
maxse123
I love gold

Post by maxse123 »

Awesome, this is the adv+ community project that many people myself included have thought about I think! This place will be awesome, im sure of it, this place will give a great way to boost our community! and Ez, that screen shot looks nice!
anyways, ill be on to help once i can.
~Maxse