Suggestions for Donator Permissions

Have something you think we should add to the server or something you think we should do different? Tell us here!

Moderators: Fabeth, Korthic, Nicolu, caldrin, Explodingboxes

TorchDeleter
Veteran

Suggestions for Donator Permissions

Post by TorchDeleter »

Hi Peoplez.
This is a Post for the suggestion on wat donators should get for Donating to the server.
For suggestions please post a comment on this post and don't spam me or others in the in game chat.

The List:

Custom Titels: Being able to set a costum prefix like "[Dragonborn] Caldrin". (By DrozKnight)

Colored Chat: Like how the signs work: &5The Lazer eyed Monkey ate my Bellybutton (By Mah)

Pissyellow Text: Just Pissyellow text (By Spleen52)

More Homes: Being able to get more /sethome's along with how many you donated how more /sethome's you get. (By Lots of Peoplez)

More Residences: Being able to set more Residences or just for a cheaper price maybe.
(By Much Peoplez)

Residence Tpsets and Tp's: Being Able to set tpes in your residences and tp back to them (Not for Other people then donators)

Tool Kits/Armor Kits: Being able to spawn kits of Tools or Armor every period of time (By Some Peoplez)

More Will be added if people have more ideas!

This forums post is made to prevent admins getting spammed by people who want to request

Later Peoplez
Xeronaile
Staff

Re: Suggestions for Donator Permissions

Post by Xeronaile »

The tool kits can be abused, residence tps are disable for everyone, donations by people give them the ability so that they can set multiple homes I think, the colored chat is just useless, if they gave it to donators they most certainly will give it to donator + (Donator would be under vip, this discludes adv because they're just normal veterans. Custom titles will be annoying, god oh god no, do you know what is needed to make one (You have to go into permissions.yml, make a new group, and add a prefix if you want it to look good, the only other method would be to set a nickname, and that is certainly annoying and an ugly pink color (Can be configured but it cannot be split up into multiple colors).

The donators should not be begging for extra things if that is what you're implying, I am sure that we won't hand them out anything that they want, but they will be rewarded or gifted back for their kindness and generosity, 150k, Extra homes (I think) And maybe one of the things above, residence teleports are disabled for everyone, even Staff.

Otherwise Extra homes and 150k sounds good!
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202
goldhat52
Nobody told me there is lava

Post by goldhat52 »

To be honest it is very genrous for you to be doing this for us but as i read xerons post the 1 thing i saw that was the thing i disagree on is the collored text i really love that ablitly even if i have had it for 12 hours, and xeron

No i will not rumb it in people face that i am a donator no need for silly stuff like that
so please leave me alone im just a normal player

from,
spleen52
TorchDeleter
Veteran

Post by TorchDeleter »

Xero if you're gonna complain about everything go and convince the people who had the idea!
Don't come to my post i am only taking suggestions!~
And if you're just gonna bash everything alright but 30 dollars - 50 Dollars is not a cheap thing for everybody!
Korthic
Server Admin

Post by Korthic »

We can and will most likely be doing most of those..

Colored chat is easy to add
more homes are given already plus special colored names
Toolkits can be made and depending on how much someone donates the kits could get better
We plan on allowing more residences and res tp to donators.. the only reason we havent so far is because residence at the moment doesnt work properly with PEX

Suggestion for donators:
$50+ get 1 Mob Spawner of users choice
$100+ get VIP rank. Honestly VIP cant do too much harm and if abusing the powers they would just be demoted/banned and wasted any money donated.

Once the new Mod API's are added in a few months we could add MANY other benefits
Kommy
Site Admin and Server Admin
In Game Minecraft Name: Kommy000

Post by Kommy »

Ok, I researched a little more, seems like people having success with residence and pex when they use vault plugin. Looks like it fixes interaction between permission system and residence and bunch of other plugins. Might be worth a try
I will crash you… Like we crashed capitalism…
Anyway… tech, geek, fps fanatic and now Minecraft junkie.
http://www.urban1cycle.com
http://www.minecraftjunkie.com
https://valheimgaming.com
Korthic
Server Admin

Post by Korthic »

Yeah just checked out vault, looks good, might fix problems with other plugins we been lookin at possibly adding as well.
kolo
Staff

Post by kolo »

Hi I was just wondering if giving a game to kommy on steam counts as dontoins.
Aswell as how much does it cost to have yellew chat and multiple set homes.

Note: I think people being able to spawn like full iron armour kits can be a bit unfair, if they can only spawn it like once every 2 weeks or something then thats not that bad realy.
xben
Nobody told me there is lava

Post by xben »

Hey eh, well soon i'm going to donate 20$, i need someone like kommy/korthic to help me do so. =D
-xben
In game name: xben918x
Xeronaile
Staff

Post by Xeronaile »

Spleen I wasn't bashing you in general, but people would complain, and @Torch, did I imply that 30$ isn't going to get you anything? No, I simply stated that it could be abused, of course we could have it taken away and the only reason I am stating some problems with it is for the reason that it's the only thread mentioning it, and I would like to say that if they abuse it it's a waste of money, like Korthic said.

Now did I even say that you had to pay 50$?
Nein, I'm simply stating the problems that we could have, and that I'm not directing it at anyone. Also we have already had a reward previously, I like the idea on how you can set it up, I think the Donators should also have maybe an access to Cw if they donate enough, of course once everything is all fixed up.
Game Server IP: play.minecraftjunkie.com Mumble Server: talk.minecraftjunkie.com Port: 31202